Chapter 11: Bracelet Girls Reunion

Hello, guys! It's Faye/Fae and it's been a while huh? Sorry for the lack of updates. It's a mixture of no ideas, and busy with schoolwork.This is one of crazier and more ambitious stories so it makes that this would take a while. Hopefully you enjoy my next chapter! Thank you for 16K reads! 

Ray was sleeping until she felt a hand shake her shoulder. When she woke up, she was sitting in a blank space all alone. She looked around confused when a figure magically appeared in front of her. 

She was a young pink haired girl with twin tails in her hair held by blue hair orb shaped hair clips. 

What caught Ray's attention was the girl's face, it was identical to her own. 

The girl smiled at her. 

"It's good to finally meet you, Ray." She said. 

"How do you know my name?" Ray asked. 

"Because you and I are one and the same. I'm Yuzu." 

Now that Ray was looking at her, she could notice similarities between them. The hair, the clothing and the way Yuzu carried herself. 

Ray stared at her. 

"Am I supposed to know you?" She asked. 

"No... It's been a while since I met you." Yuzu said. 

Ray was confused. Who was she and what does she mean by that? 

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait. I'm not having much inspiration now, so this is all I can give you guys right now.