2.

Recap.

I use my webs to launch me to where I feel there is danger.

I see it.

I see the reason why my other half is dead, why my mother died too and why I only have Gwen left.

The thing is not of here I know that but unluckily for it, I'm thirsty for revenge.

______________________________________________________________________

I crawl along the walls of the alley, watching this thing do what ever it's doing, I don't care I just want revenge.

It starts ranting to itself about how it's plan failed and that Peter was meant to kill me but instead my boyfriend jumped in the way and took the claws right into his stomach and out his back.

It started calling my dead boyfriend a failure and a inconvenience.

The rage just builds up as each word comes out of it's mouth, each word throwing dislike and distaste for the people that once and still do mean alot for me.

"Hey, Mr unknown villain I have yet to meet" I seing down and land right behind the creature.

It turns around and shows it's distorted face which somehow seems to give of a aura around it making it seem like it's moving when it's not. It wear a black cloak with a hood over it's head or what I think is a head.

"You should know not to talk shit about a dead guy, it's just a bit disrespectful you know" I shrug my shoulders.

No matter how hard it is to not let my rage and desire for revenge take over I still have to keep this spiderwoman overlook and attitude.

"So this is the famed spiderwoman" it's voice comes out distorted to. How weird can this thing get. It's like Freddy Krueger had a kid with a green slug.

"Yeah, well I don't see any other spiderwoman around here. Do you?" I keep the sarcasm going, from experience I noticed the more sarcastic I am the more predictable the villain is.

It just stares at me with these weird grey soulless eyes like a really really really creepy doll.

"How you want to do this, you attack first, I attack first?" By now I can almost feel the annoyance coming from this slug guy.

"It's really hard to understand you when, all I can think about is that you look like Freddy Krueger had a child with a greenish grey slug" I keep going and start to walk around the slug guy in a circle.

"The Lizard, may have failed to kill you, but I assure you" It takes a pause to turn it's ugly head toward me, rotating about 180°. Is this thing an owl?

"I will not" the voice rings out in my ears.

My hand rush to my head to cover my ears. As soon as the voice stops I look around only to get a kick to the back throwing me into the alley wall.

"It's not nice to push a lady" I retort to anger this slug owl.

I leap up using my webs and let my little spider buddy fly up to watch the battle and help me see where this thing is.

I take at hit at the slug owl's side then a kick to it's head, knocking it back a few feet.

Giving it no time to recover I go straight at this thing.

By now, I am not bothered to study this thing, I just want revenge.

I shoot webs at its head and take a kick to it's groin. That's got to hurt alot.

It make a weird guttural noise.

Just as I'm about to go in for another hit, a flash from the left of me deters my line of sight and I end up missing the chest of this slug owl and miss the entire thing. Damn it.

2 people walk through the hexagonal light thing and start shooting the slug with webs. Then it hits me, these must be other spiderpeople.

One of them uses a motorcycle to drive over the slug and the other uses a guitar to hit the slug in the head.

I join the fight again. Taking off the ground and launching 10 feet into the air before slaming down of the slug, knocking it off it's feet.

"I guess you failed to kill me this time" I bring back how this slug said it would kill me, I've heard that thousands of times.

It gets all riled up and goes from a greenish grey to a molten orange and red.

It takes it's right fist and slams it onto the ground of the alley, throwing all three of us into the walls of the alley.

Im the first to get up, I guess having fast healing is helpful.

I run at the slug again, webbing it onto the wall and bring my right hand to choke the slug.

"You may not remember, but I knew those people you had killed and the man you turned into a lizard" I whisper so that only the slug would hear it.

The other 2 spidies walk over to me and the slug owl.

"Not all spiderpeople, have such a need for a revenge" it retorts to me.

Red.

All I see is red.

I clench my hands round it's neck about to take it's disgusting life but I'm pulled back by the spidey with a guitar and restrained.

"Let me go" I start fighting the guy.

"Can't do that sorry, got a short-tempered boss that needs this guy alive" he says to me.

"Well, I have a not so good temper too that wants this slug dead" Anger rises as each word is spoken.

In the same place another hexagon flashes open.

"You may want to watch your back"

My spider buddy flies into the guy holding me back and goes straight for the slug that is still webbed up on the wall.

A big hand grabs my little buddy and holds him down.

"I have no time for this nonsense, Jessica, you got the anomaly" this big guy asks. His suit it like this futuristic spider suit with what looks to be a black widow painted red on his front.

"Got it boss" the girl, Jessica, replied.

"Hey, could you maybe give me back my little spider buddy 'cause I really need him back"

The big guy just turns to me.

"I'll take that as a no." I look right back at him.

He walks over and I just then realise how tall and muscular he is. Damn he must have a big workout session.

"So" I start staring up at him.

From the corner of my eye I see the rock looking spider just start laughing. Weird.

"Am I getting my spider buddy back or do I have to take him from you" I look at him and stand on my toes to look taller.

It doesn't work, the guy is still like a skyscraper to me.

And again I'm getting that look from him.

I'm done with this.

I shoot webs right in his face and he steps back about 2 feet and uses one hand to wipe the web of his face. Using this distraction I run up and flip over the guy grabbing my little buddy from his hands. I notice how the guy has claws?!? What the actual fuck.

"Thanks for my buddy, not I got to get home, it's chinese for dinner. Adios mi amigos"

I'm just about to swing away but this same claw hand that was taking the web of the big guy's face grabs on my shoulders. Not today, I want my chinese.

I kick back and swing off to my apartment.

When I land in my room, I deactivate my suit and it goes back into my bracelet.

My clothes underneath are fine but smell a bit of smoke so I use some cheap perfume and walk into the kitchen only to see that exact same big guy sitting at the kitchen table in my chair.

Nobody sits in my chair but me.

And the worst of all he's talking with my best friend like he didn't try to kidnap well spiderbuddynap my little buddy a few minutes ago. This is going to be very interesting.