Chapter 2

Leena's pov
( Krishna ji talk in dark & Leena's talk in light)
Am I alive?
Yes
YAAH! Who's this?
My name is Vasudev Krishna. My friends call me Madhav, Govind or Kanha.
And you think I'll believe you.
Is it possible to talk in someone's mind?
No.
( then I realized that we are talking in my mind.)
You are really Shree Krishna ji.
It's Madhav, Govind or Kanha not Shree Krishna ji.
OK! I'll call you as Kanha.
Good
Can I ask you a question?
Yes! Why not?
Why are you suddenly talking to me and also in my mind?
Do you know where you are?
No
Then open your eyes and look?
OK
( then I open my eyes and saw that I'm in a jungle. It was a normal jungle nothing special. )

Kanha where I'm I?You're in Dwapar yug

Kanha where I'm I?
You're in Dwapar yug.
WHAT? Seriously like means how, when. I'm I here to change the destiny of kuru princes like I read in time travel to mahabharat era books and then I fall in love with one of the kuru prince and then marry him and live here forever and-
Will you please let me speak first?
Yeah! Why not? I don't have any problem.
( sigh) OK so you are not here to change everything, you are here to change some things. Mahabharat will happen. I know you love karna so you can save Karna from doing Adharma and taking the side of Adharma. I also think everything happen to him is not right.
But how I can save him?
You should know. You have read many time travel books so you should know not me. And one more thing .
What now?
If there is a situation where you have to take a decision that will change your life then first think carefully then take any action.
I didn't understand what you mean but I think it is going to be an interesting journey.
One more thing you are here to make people understand that a woman can do anything from going to war or to rule a kingdom so take every step carefully, you will not know what's coming next. So don't joom out and examine everything and everyone carefully. You are good at understanding people by looking at there actions and behavior so don't joom out otherwise you will get in trouble.
OK I'll try not to joom out and will also do my best.
OK so now I'm going. All the best.
Where are you going? Wait.
Seems like he already left. Let's go Leena many things are waiting for you ahead. Then I started my journey and start walking. BTW you all will be thinking that why I'm not sad that I will not meet my family and all. But to be honest I'm not a emotional person. Even if I cry and be sad, it's not like I will go back if I cry. Actually now even If I wanted to cry tears won't come in my eyes and also I don't know how to cry. Weird! I know I'm Weird. It's a long story I will tell you
some other time.  
Then someone shake my shoulders. Fu- I again joomed out. Kanha told me not to joom out but ( sigh) what can I do?
Man:- hello are you OK? ( In Sanskrit)
Me:- Ye- yes. ( In Sanskrit)
Actually I had read Sanskrit in my school. It was a compulsory subject. Thank god I read it. It is coming in use now.
Man 2:- what are you doing here in this jungle and why are you wearing this weird clothes?
Me:- umm... actually i- ( what should I say?..... YES!) Me and my parents were going somewhere but suddenly a wild animal attacked us. My parents saved me somehow but they died because of that animal. Actually a person gave me this clothes as my clothes got torned. ( then I started acting like I am crying so he won't ask me any other questions. One man went and said something to a person that person was sitting in a chariot maybe he is a king. Then he came to me.)
Man:- our king wants to talk to you so come with me.
Me:- o- OK
Then he take me to the king.

Me:- o- OKThen he take me to the king

I should do Pranipat.
Me:- Pranipat Maharaj.
Maharaj:- Pranipat. I am sorry for your loss.
Me:- it's OK. You don't have to be sorry.
Maharaj:- do you have anyone to live with?
Me:- uh.. No
Maharaj:- ok so you can come with me. I will take care of you like my own daughter. I am the king of Kashi. I don't have any child so would you like to be my daughter?
Huh! Daughter of king of Kashi. So Kanha was talking about this situation. I think I should accept his offer because if I want to change something in dwapar yug then I should be from a king's family. But I shouldn't accept it so quickly, I should take some time otherwise they will doubt on me.
Maharaj:- it's ok putri you don't have to answer me now. It's a big decision so you should take some time and then answer me. So till then you can live with me and my wife in the palace. Come sit here.
Me:- o- ok
then he made me sit with him. Then the chariot started.
I am incredible. I'm such a good actor. I know! I know. I'm great.
After some time we reached.......

Which thumbnail should I apply? Please suggest.

1st

You can also give me suggestions of an image or give me an image if you want to.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe 💝💝