Chapter 4

Leena's pov
After some time she came back with a big thali. Did she make 56 bhog ( food) for me? Then she put that plate on the nearby table and tell me to come.

Me:- Mata you make 56 bhog for me

Mata:- yes putri. You are my child and it's your first time here so it's normal to make 56 bhog.
Me:- but I can't eat this much.
Mata:- don't worry you can eat as much as you want.
Me:- wouldn't it be get waste?
Mata:- no it will not. Now let me feed you.
Me:- it's ok Mata I will eat.
Mata:- only one time.
Me:- ok.
Then she feed me. She said one time but she was feeding me continuously.
Me:- Mata.. Mata I'm full.
Mata:- you didn't even eat much. Eat it.
Me:- no Mata I'm full. I don't have any space left in my stomach.
Mata:- atleast eat this ladoo.
Then she made me eat that ladoo. I swear my stomach will blast any time.
Then we talk for some time and as it get night she went to her room and I also sleep.
Next day
I woke up and went to take bath. Today I'm going to choose my clothes and accessories. After taking a bath I come out and Avni and other dasi do my makeup. They were not letting me wear light jewelleries but I tell them that I will tell Mata that you not listen to me. They get scared so they let me wear light jewelleries.

Leena's lookThen we start our tour of palace

Leena's look
Then we start our tour of palace. It is a very big palace. After some time we came across Maharaj and Maharani room. Their were many guards outside the room.
Then I heard Maharani saying ' what if she doesn't accept us as parents. ' then maharaj said ' then we will live as we were living.'
It's a great time to tell them my reply. I told guards to tell them Leena is asking permission to come inside. After some time the guard came and tell me that you can go inside. Then I went inside. Mata approached me and said.
Me:- Pranipat Mata... Pranipat Maharaj.
Maharaj:- Pranipat
Mata:- what happen putri do you want anything?
Me:- I came here to tell my answer.
Mata:- huh!
Maharaj:- you don't have to let us this early. You can take your time.
Me:- I have decided my answer.
Mata:- but-
Maharaj:- what is your answer?
Mata:- Arya.
He showed his hand at Mata with a 'we-have-to-accept-whatever-the-answer-is' look.
Me:- my answer is........ Yes. I would love to be your daughter.
Then hearing this tears started to form in their eyes. They both came and hugged me tightly. It was hard to breathe.
Me:- let me breathe.
They backed off and said.
Mata:- I'm so grateful to have you.
Maharaj:- we will never forget your kindness.
Me:- Maharaj why are you saying this? I should be the one saying this. You were one who bought me here. You both take care of me. I should be the one grateful.
Mata:- putri thank you for being my daughter.
Me:- I should thank you for being my mother.
Maharaj:- you both always left me alone.
Me:- we love you Maharaj.
Maharaj:- I don't think you love me.
Me:- why?
Maharaj:- because you don't even call me pitashree.
Me:- ok pitashree. Now happy.
Pitashree:- hmm...ok so now let's announce this news to the subjects...
Then we went to the court. Mahamantri and others were already present there.
Pitashree:- I want to announce a good news.
Mahamantri:- what it is Maharaj?
Pitashree:- she is Leena. ( while Pointing towards me) Me and my wife is adopting her.
After hearing this everyone started whispering in each other's ears about me.
Mahamantri:- who is she Maharaj?
Pitashree:- actually-
Then Pitashree tell the whole story.
After hearing this everyone started shouting my name.
Everyone:- Rajkumari Leena ki Jai..  Rajkumari Leena ki Jai.
It was a bit awkward. After some time the court end and it was already night  because I have to stay their and listen to the problems of the people and have to examine everything.
After that me, Mata and Pitashree had dinner together. All the time they were saying thank you and how happy they are to get me as their daughter.
Then I went to my room and slept.
After 2 months.
It get 2 months since I came here. In this two months Avni teached me how to act like a rajkumari. Avni and I have become a good friends. She also don't get nervous now infront of me. We both always get escape from palace and went to market wearing commoners clothes. First she was scared to do this but now she enjoy escaping.
Now I'm laying on my mata's lap while she is caressing me. Pitashree is doing his court work while sitting on a nearby table.
Mata:- Arya don't you think Leena is getting young now.
Pitashree:- so ?
Mata:- so I was thinking that she should........

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🩷🩷