Chapter 8

Leena's pov

Hey bhagwan!.. I will not be able to run away anymore. Please save me from this practice.

I then sit on one of the rock and then my gaze land on Karna who was running like its his left hand play.

Then I saw Gurudev coming towards me with a stick in his hand. I hurriedly got up and started running.

Hey bhagwan! Mere paero ki raksha karna. ( Hey bhagwan! Please protect my feet. )

Author's pov

You must have known till now that Leena is practicing. Actually its been 1 month she's here.

From 4 am to 6 pm they practice and then Gurumata cook food for them and feed them with her hands. Then they went to their rooms and slept. And that's how their days went.

Leena's pov

Now it's currently 9 pm and I'm outside my hut, enjoying the night sky of dwapar yug.

In Kaliyug, and in city area if you look at sky [ i don't know about other areas but where i live, the stars are not much visible, only some are visible.] , their will be some stars shinning but in here the sky is full of stars.

You know what in my opinion, Kaliyug is good but Dwapar is better.

Anyways now let's call Kanha, it's been a while since i talk to Kanha.

Kanha!.. Kanha! Kanha Kanha Kan-

Have you taken an oath to not let me live peacefully?

Must be in my previous birth... Anyway How are you?

I'm fine. What about you? Do your practice going well? Are you happy now that your Guru is Bhagwan Parashuram ji?

I'm normal, neither good nor bad. Actually I thought that dwapar yug education is going to be fun but now I think i was wrong because its worse than kaliyug one.

(Chuckle) anyway, all the best.

Thank you

Most welcome.. now go to your hut and sleep.

Ok ok bye and good night.

Good night

As i said good night to Kanha, i heard someone calling me.

Gurumata:- Leena!

I turn my head and saw Gurumata came and sat down on the nearby rock.

Me:- Gurumata you didn't slept yet?

Gurumata:- i was going to but then i saw you so i came here.. Now tell me why didn't you sleep yet?

Me:- actually i was going to.

Gurumata:- go now.. i will not go until you sleep.

I smile a bit and got up and went inside my hut along with Gurumata.

Gurumata:- come!

She said while sitting and signaled me to lay my head on her lap.

Me:- really! ... you will sing a lullaby for me? ( i laugh a bit)

Gurumata:- ofcoure i will. Even though you think you are big now but for me you are still small... so come, today i want to sing a lullaby for my beautiful daughter.

I then lay on her lap, ready to feel this pleasure moment where the Goddess of fortune Mata Lakshmi ji herself will sing a lullaby and make me sleep.

Chandaniya chhup jaana re, kshan bhar ko luk jaana re
nindiya aankhon mein aae, bitiya meree so jae