Chapter 7

Thank you so much for 3.01k views on this book. I hope you all are liking this book. ♡
Thank you and Enjoy. 🥰💜

Leena's pov

Right now me and my Pitashree are riding individual horse. We are heading to Mahendragiri hills. We will reach there in any time.

After some time we reached the Mahendragiri hills.

Pitashree got down from horse, so I also got down.

Pitashree:- putri you just have to climb the hill, then call for Bhagwan Parashuram ji and he will come.

Me:- ok pitashree

Pitashree:- also don't leave your horse right here, take him with you.

Me:- ok!

Pitashree:- ok then I'm going. Take care and don't forget your promise.

Me:- you have said it 50 times.

Pitashree:- yeah whatever. Now I'm going and best of luck.

Me:- thank you! Byee

Pitashree:- byee

Then he get on his horse and went. I hold my horse rein and started my journey.

Leena's look

Leena's look

I am carrying a sword even though I'm not able to even carry it because it's heavy but I'm carrying it for you know 'show off'. I'm also carrying a dagger and I know how to use dagger. I'm carrying it for safety because sword is heavy and also dagger is a best choice in my opinion.
I'm all black today, my outfit, my weapons, all are black.

After reaching a little far I saw a boy with a small ponytail ( like a brahman) walking so I went near him to ask him where is Bhagwan Parashuram ji ashram.
As I reach near him, I call.

Me:- excuse me. ( I said but no response. )

Me:- excuse me. 
Now he look at me and said.

Boy:- Pranam devi!

Me:- Pranam.

Boy:- do you need any help?
[That is why I was calling you.]

Me:- do you know where is Bhagwan Parashuram ji ashram?

Boy:- oh.. I'm also going there. If you don't mind you can come with me.

Going to Bhagwan Parashuram ji ashram? Wait... is he Karna?.. No! He must be a normal brahman who came to meet Bhagwan. It's not like only Karna can come... but.. that time when Karna was going to Bhagwan ashram he was dressed like brahman so that Bhagwan accept him.. Let's just ask his name.

Me:- what's your name?

Boy:- Karna!

You know what right now I want to sing that song.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑖𝑡 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛' 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑛
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓***
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓***

I got out of my thoughts when he waved his hands infront of me.

Me:- huh!

Karna:- shall we go now?

I nodded my head and we started our journey and as we were walking there was dead silence between us. No one spoke anything. So I decided to spoke.

Me:- umm.. Are you brahman?

Karna:- huh!... hmm

Me:- huh! OK!....... do you know Bhagwan Parashuram ji don't like when someone lie about anything.. I will tell him everything and will not hide anything.

Karna:- .... hmm

After some time he stopped and I looked at him and then in the direction he was looking and guess what we are now infront of Bhagwan Parashuram ji ashram.

Then he shout.

Karna:- Bhagwan Parashuram ji!.. Bhagwan hame apke Darshan de.
( Bhagwan please give your vision.)

Then a man with big beard and in white clothes came infront of us.

We both:- Pranipat Bhagwan!

B. Parashuram ji:- Pranipat!.. tum dono balako ka yahan aane ka kya Karan ha? ( What is the reason for both of you to come here?)

Karna:- Bhagwan ham aapse vidya ka daan pane ayae hai.. ham apke shishya banna chahte ha. ( God, we have come to get the gift of knowledge from you.. We want to become your disciple.)

B. Parashuram ji:- mene apne shastro ka tyag kar diya ha.. aur wase bhi me kewal brahman ko apna shishya banata hu.. Aur tum dono brahman to pratit nhi hote ho. ( I have renounced my weapons.. and anyway I make only Brahmins as my disciples.. and you both don't appear to be Brahmins.)

Me:- bhagwan even though we are not brahman but we are not some bad people who will hurt any innocent person.. we just want education so that we not only protect ourself but also other innocent people. ( I said it with a small smile.)

B.Parashuram ji:- ok I will accept you both.. but don't hide anything from me about you.

Karna look at me and I understood that he want to talk to Bhagwan in private. So I went from there near a big rock and sit on it.

B. Parashuram ji's pov

I was doing penance when someone called me, so I got up and went to see who it is. When I got there i saw two kids.
Keshav told me that a girl name Leena will come to get education but they are two.
.
.
After that that boy started speaking.

Boy:- Bhagwan my name is Karna.. I have gone to every guru to get education but no one accepts me because I am a Sutputr.. Bhagwan even your disciple doesn't accepted me.

Me:- my disciple?

Karna:- guru Dronacharya ji!.. Not even he rejected me but also insulted me because of my caste.. so I decided to get education from you.. First I was going to lie that I'm a brahman but.. I thought not to lie... Bhagwan I not only want to get education because I have interest in it but also, so that everyone get inspiration from me.. so that they also fight for their right.

Me:- I can't believe, my own disciple does this... kid I will give you education and will make you best warrior.

Then we call that girl and then Karna went from there to give privacy.

Girl:- Pranipat Bhagwan

Me:- Pranipat

Girl:- Bhagwan my name is Leena..I'm from kaliyug, when I got here kanha told me that I can make some changes in mahabharat.. when i was in jungle kashiraj was going to his kingdom so he took me with him. Then after that they adopted me...... Bhagwan I want to get education so that I don't have to cry and ask for help when I'm in need.. I want to get education so that not only I protect myself but also the innocent people including women, kids and men.. I want to learn weapons so that I can be the next queen of Kashi and be a inspiration for other women that a woman can be a queen without a king... they can also rule a kingdom.

Bhagwan:- I will be proud to have a student like you. Now you just have to work hard and achieve what you want.

Leena's pov

Then after that he took us inside the ashram and there was a lady who was cooking something. I was not able to see the face but by hr look she seems old. Maybe she is.. Dharani ji.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🩷🩷