New Dwapar yug Book!

Hey! Today I published a new book releated to one and only Dwapar yug.

Story is not mine. This story is thought by VijNong, I am just going to write the chapters.

Actually, VijNong is new to Wattpad and story writing.

This story is a collaboration between Me and VijNong.

Please support this New writer and vote for this book and also comment.

The book is published on my account. Do check it out.

 Do check it out

The Black Rose

Alisha Rathore, a 19 years old girl who is ruthless, fearless, maniac and heartless but she was also innocent, sweet and kind person at one point of life but the challenges and difficulties of her life made her this way.

Her name make people tremble in fear. She likes to control not to get control. She looks like a delicate rose but she has a black tainted heart.

She was kidnapped - tortured when she was only 5. She didn't did anything wrong with anyone, What would a 5 year old will do? She spent 12 years of her life in hell. But that doesn't make her weak instead this made her more powerful and also heartless.

She was killed by one of her enemy.

What would happen if she reincarnate in the time of Krishna, In Dwapar yug?

What would happen when she found out that she's a baby again?

Will she blame Krishna ji for what happened to her?

_________________________________________________

Please give your love and support to this book also.

Thank you and don't forget to vote for this book.