Chapter 1

*A/N: first actual chapter!!! Yay!! (≧▽≦).

Y/N POV

As I'm looking through the news paper, my cat, Moss, jumps up on the couch, stepping on the TV remote. The TV turns on and I see an ad play. The add was for a job opening as mechanic for a new restaurant called, Fred-Bear's Family Diner. 'Should I go for it?' I think to myself as I write down the number they had in the ad on a piece of paper.

I get up to get myself some dinner, still thinking about that job ad I saw. I grab things for a sandwich out of the fridge and cabinets, setting them on the counter, when Moss starts meowing my ears off. "OK, OK, I'll get YOU some food too" I tell him, getting his bag of dry food out of the cabinet under the sink and pouring some into his bowl.

After I finish eating, I take a shower and get ready for bed, still thinking about that job ad. When I wake up the next morning and get dressed, I cave, and call the number from the ad yesterday night.

"Hello?" I hear a feminine voice from the other line on the phone.
"Hi, I was just calling to see if that job for mechanic was still open?"
As soon as I finish my sentence, I hear a gasp on the other end of the phone, some whispering a phone being fiddled with, and then a different person talking.
"Hello? I was told that you wanted to apply for the mechanic position?"
"Yeah, that's correct" I answer politely.
"Do you have any experience?" I think a second before answering. "I do, I took full college classes for being a mechanic and then for about three years, I worked as a car mechanic" I hear people talking for a minute or two before I'm talked to again.
"When will you be able to start?"
"I can start tomorrow-" I get cut off before I can say anything else. "Great! Your hired then! You'll start tomorrow at 8am!" I get hung up on before I can respond. I put the phone back in it's place before looking down at Moss. "You hear that buddy? Mama's got a job!" I say as Moss stays laying down on the couch, not a thought in his tiny head.

I go the rest of my day doing nothing but mentally preparing myself for a new job. I call my older brother, Vincent, to tell him the good news as he spills the tea about something going on with his friends and their girlfriends, as the both of us are still single as hell. When we hang up, I sigh, sitting down on my couch with Mosltov as I space out with the TV going in the background for some sort of noise besides a cat's snoring and purring. As I'm spaced out, I start to think on the past and what's happened the past few years with my friends and my brother. I don't get to think for to long before I feel a cat pawing at my face and meowing so loud you could hear it half way across the planet.

Getting up off my spot on the couch, I playfully smack the huge cat around before he jumps off the couch, casually rolling his foot the wrong way and plopping into the floor and staying there for a minute, as if re-thinking every decision he's ever made, before getting back up again and running over to his small food bowl, his water bowl completely spilled over. I step in there water from his spilled bowl, absolutely drowning my socks in water. I groan in frustration, taking my socks off and getting a towel to clean the mess.

After the mess is cleaned, I have a new pair of socks on, and the chonky boi is fed, I make myself some dinner. This time, an actual dinner of, spaghetti and no meat balls, as I'm broke as hell and ran out of any ground meat a week ago.

'Good thing I have enough spaghetti sauce and noodles to feed the entirety of both China and Japan' I think to myself laughing at how broke I am. 

Once my food is done, I eat, with Moss looking up at me like I'm eating his food. While eating, I hear the living room phone go off.

"Don't even think about touching that food little man" I say to the chonky cat as I get up to go answer the phone.
"Hello?" I say into the phone.
"Is this Y/N L/N?" I hear a familiar feminine voice asking for my name.
"Yes it is, who is this?" I hear a girly screech that hurts my ears, before someone saying,
"IT'S YOUR ONE AND ONLY BEST FRIEND!" I laugh when I hear a male voice say, "HEY! IM THIER FRIEND TOO!" along with the phone on the other line being, presumably, smacked around a bit. Kai and Jaquelin were always the class clown type of people.
"Y/N!" I hear Kai call.
"Yo" I answer before a conversation on how the three of us have been doing and all of what's been going on ensues.

Before we end the call, they inform me, that, they both are going to be moving into the same town I live in. The twins also congratulated me on getting a new job, making jokes on how, 'when they get moved in, they'll throw the best party ever' and such.

When I walk back over to the table, I see that my food is being eaten by a certain large black cat. "Damn it" I say, more to myself than anything.

I put my plate in the sink and go grab clothes for a shower. Once I get out of the shower, I set my alarm clock for 7am the next morning, and pass out in my comfortable bed.

I wake up the next morning to both, the sound of an alarm clock's annoying, BEEP BEEP BEEP, screaming at me, as well as Moss pawing my face, as usual.

"I'M UP!" I say, pawing back at Moss as some sort of revenge. I grab the best clothes I have and take a shower, making sure that Moss isn't in my room when I shut my door. After my shower, I make myself a piece of toast with a small bit of jam on it. After eating said toast, I spray myself with some cologne/perfume, brushing my teeth, feeding Mosltov, and then heading out the door, getting in my car that barely works, and getting to the diner at around, 7:56am.

When I walk through the doors of the small place, I'm immediately greeted by a nice woman. I tell her that I'm here this early because I was hired for the mechanic job and she ushers me to a hallway that has multiple doors. The two most notable, being, a door that has the name William Afton and another door that says, Henry Emily. I anylize both doors before I can feel a darker aura coming off of the first door.

The polite woman knocks on the second door, waiting a second before hearing the same soft and father-like voice, from the phone yesterday, say, "Come in!"
The woman opens the door and ushers me in front of the open door, saying, "The new mechanic is here!" Before closing the door again, now with me in the small office.

The man at the table in front of me, tells me to sit, handing me a few papers, and a set of clothes. 

*A/N: this chapter was kinda rushed and I feel like I repeated some stuff, so if I should change anything, let me know!
Again please, feel free to ask questions and give me any tips or anything.

Words: 1345

-Vil