A/N: please read. IMPORTANT

This is my first time writing a story, I also plan for it to be pretty long, since I wanna go through all, if not, most of the games, so, please, let me know if I mess up some where and who all you would like to be included as a love interest, please keep in mind though, that, since I want to go through all of the games, I won't be keeping the characters from FNAF one all the way to FNAF six or anything, so, there will probably be some form of angst. I'll try and add as many love interests many as possible, but because I'm not keeping them all, I'm going to make every game, or section of this story pretty long, or as long as possible. I'll probably make Y/N polyamorus (I think that's how you spell it?) to give Y/N multiple lovers. I'm not very good with personalities of characters, so,.when recommending characters to add as a love interest, please give me tips on how I should write their personality. Also, please ask me as many questions as you like, I'll probably do a Q and A at some point. Give me as many tips, questions, recommendations, and what-not, as possible. A few things that I would like to add, are, I'm not connected to internet 24/7 but I am connected some of the time, as I'm not able to pay for internet, but I am able to go places to reach internet for periods of time. There will be OC's, LGBTQ+ couples in this story, and so on, so if you are uncomfortable with any of that, I suggest you don't read this story. A few other things I would like to add are, if I see a rude comment it will be deleted, I do not accept, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ect.

I will try my best to write a good story, I'll also add another A/N at some point soon to clear some things up as well as a  Q and A to answer some people's questions and clear up any confusion.

One last thing, some chapters might be a bit short, if I need to add something before a chapter I will add an A/N or TW before the chapter begins, I forget things easy and there will probably be a lot of A/N's to make up for that. The first few chapters are going to be filler pretty much, until I get comments for who I should add and things like that. The only game I probably won't add is FNAF four, since, from the lore I follow, it's in the mind of the crying child. Sorry for those of you who like the nightmares and such.

If you have something to ask, go ahead, I'll try my best to answer it and try to be as polite as possible about it.

-Vil