Chapter 2

*A/N: please remember to give me recommendations for love interests and how I should write their personality. Thanks ^_________^

The man at the table in front of me tells me to sit, before handing me some papers, and a set of clothes.

"This the the uniform for the mechanic and the papers are your schedule and some instructions on what you'll be doing throughout the day, unless instructed otherwise" The man, who I assume to be Henry, explains in a polite tone of voice. I nod my head in understanding.
"You can change in the employee bathrooms, Oh! And, you'll need to sign these" he says handing me what looks like a contract. "It just something you need to sign that says you understand what your doing, and that you know that Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for any damages to property or person"
'wait, what was that last part? Eh, I should be fine' I think to myself before signing the paper.
"You may go get changed now, please come back to my office once you're done" I nod before walking to a door at the end of the hallway that says, "EMPLOYEES ONLY" on it.

I walk in and see no one inside. I walk to the back of the room before seeing the door that says, "EMPLOYEE RESTROOM" I wonder why the employees have separate bathrooms before walking inside, to see a bathroom that looks like it belongs in a rich person's house. It's a nice, clean, and genuinely gorgeous single bathroom, unlike the customer bathrooms that are multiple different stalls in a row. I change and walk out, heading back to Henry's office. I knock on the door and walk in, when I do, Henry stands up, clapping his hands, and speaking.

"Great! Your done! Now come with me" he says walking me out of his office and going across the hall to the door that I got that weird vibe from earlier.  He knocks on the door we wait a few seconds, before a tall skinny man, with messy, and slightly greasy, brown hair, in a purple dress shirt and black jeans, opens the door. "Hello Henry" the tall man says with a smooth, British accent.
The guy, that I also assume to be William, looks over at me, looks me up and down, then looks me directly in my eyes, before holding his hand out and putting a polite smile on his face saying, "And you must be the new mechanic, Y/N"

I nod my head with a smile, shaking his hand. "I'm William. It's a pleasure to meet you" We let go of each other's hands. "It's nice to meet you as well"
I say, a smile still on my face.

"It should be important to add that, since William is the head mechanic, as he was the one who made the animatronics, he will be your boss"
I look over at Henry, the smile on my face slipping. "Alrighty" I say, a bit uncomfortable, as I continued to get a weird vibe from William.

"William, would you mind finishing the tour? I've got a lot of work to do at the moment" I let out a barely audible sigh.
'of course, I gotta hang out with the dude that looks like he murders kids for a living' I think to myself as I hear William speak. "Of course I can do that"

William started the tour off with the hallway that I was already fully familiar with at this point, but, why not go over it one more time? The next place we went to was the kitchen, not to exciting, just any other kitchen. Next was the dining area. Also not exciting. There was a small arcade area as well. Then, he showed me the back room. The place where Henry and William would suit up in the Spring Bonnie and Fred-Bear suits. He also said the room was off camera and is off-limits to any guest.

That was about it for the tour. Like I said before, the diner was small.
By the time the tour was over, my shift was almost over as well. There was about an hour before my shift ends at 8pm. It's safe to say that my first day wasn't all that exciting. I help close the place up and head home.

When I get home that night, I put my work schedule on the fridge and put my work clothes in the wash, getting changed into more comfy clothes. Once I finish getting changed, I feed Moss, and sit down on the couch to watch TV.

Almost halfway through one episode of a show I like, I'm passing out on the couch. I get up off the couch and head to bed a bit early.

*A/N: I know, a shorter chapter, it sucks. But, just before I started writing the chapter, I had a good cry session. Hope the chapter was ok. See you all next time.

841 words

-Vil