Chapter 4

A/N: I'm probably gonna put this story on hold for a bit until I finally figure out how I'm gonna write the story line and how I'm going to write the personalities of the characters. Btw, who should I write the romance for? Michael or William?

I get out of bed, still tired as hell, barely being able to get dressed for work, skipping out on breakfast, feeding the chunky boy, Moss, getting in my car, and driving to work. Once I get there, I see bunches of birthday decorations being set up while I clock in.

I study the room a bit more, when I notice that, currently, it's only William and Henry in the room seeing things up.
You could tell that it wasn't just the two of them at work, as you could see the shadows of people in the kitchen and the employee only door was open and the light was on, but it was only the two of them seeing things up.

"What's with the decorations?" I ask William, since he was the closest one to me. "Someone rented out the place for a birthday party today" "didn't know you guys did that here" I say, a chuckling lightly. "Who's birthday is it?" "A kid that's turning nine" I scoff as I'm walking towards the employees only room. "So you don't even know the kids name!?" I question William. "Why in the hell would I know his name?" William asked when I walk back or into the dining area. "Because the family is renting out a restaurant that's partially yours" I say, grabbing some more of the party streamers and hanging them up, mentally laughing at the fact that I'm talking to my boss like I've known him for years.

"Could you go tune Spring Bonnie's banjo? It didn't sound right yesterday"
I nod, getting off the stool I was standing on, and heading back stage. Once I turn the lights on, I notice both Spring Bonnie AND his banjo, sitting on the maintenance table. "Why the fuck do I need both?! And why does an animatronic need it's instrument tuned?! I thought I was recorded?!" I question myself out loud.

Once I finish tuning his banjo, for whatever reason, I bring Bonnie back on stage, realizing that guests are already arriving for the day. I sit down where I usually do and wait for something to do.

Suddenly as I'm spacing out, Henry comes up to me. I jump when he taps me in l on the shoulder, as I wasn't expecting it at the moment. "Y/N?"
"Hm? Oh! Yeah, what's up Henry?"
"Well, I was wondering if you'd be able to take on the night shift as well as being a call-in mechanic?"

...Excuse me?

"I- um... I-I guess? I don't see why not-"
"Great! Could you start Monday night? Your shift is from 12am to 6am" I sigh, since I already have a bad enough sleep schedule and this would just destroy even more. "I guess Monday's fine..."
"Thank you! You should have a prerecorded call on the phone in the office, speaking of which, I should show you where that is..." He says, trailing off. 

Henry drags me off to an office area, or so he says. The room looks like a regular office like Henry's or William's, except for the fact that, it has an open doorway at the right end of the room that leads to a set of hallways that had arcade rooms other small dinning rooms and such.
Then, on the left end of the office, the desk sat, on the desk, there was a Fred-Bear plushie on the left and on the right, was a Spring Bonnie plushie. In the middle of the desk, was a monitor, I expect it is used for the cameras, there were a few buttons on the desk. The first button was an alarm button. The next button looked to be one to release smoke, why? I'm not sure the third button was a power button I believe was to turn on the monitor. On the roof of the office was a vent, I don't know what for... Henry did mention something about a puppet on the walk to this office, although I wasn't paying attention to a word that he was saying.

"This is where you'll spend the next few nights of the week!" I nod my head. "Why do you guys need a night shift worker in the first place?" I ask, even though the answer should be obvious as in the town that's not even ten miles away, there have been multiple different break-ins, so Henry might just be taking precautionary measures. "Oh! Just in case someone decides to try and break-in, you know" I nod again.

"You can head over to William's office and grab the stuff for your night shift, there should be a uniform, and a utility belt, if you want to, you can continue to use the one you have for the mechanic position you have, you'll just have to switch out the things in your belt" I no once more, as my horrible social skills aren't allowing me to think of a response.

Once I reach William's office, I knock on the door and it's almost immediately opened. My eyes look over William noticing everything about him. He looks like he just woke up from a year long nap of tossing and turning. His hair looks all messy, yet still fluffy and he looks all greasy. All I'm saying is, he just doesn't look good in general.

"Hey Will, I was wondering if I could get the uniform for the night shift?" William cracks a small smile. "Oh, l did Henry finally hire someone for the night shift?" "Yeah, I took the job" William's smile drops and he puts on a serious faceml. "I advise you quit now, love"

"Love"...?

"And why is that?" "Just... Do as I say darling" "I don't think I will" William shakes his head and digs around in a small closet off to the left of his room, pulling out that night guard uniform and putting it in my hands, all with a taser, a spare key to the building, and a few other things. "Thanks" I say, leaving his room, putting the outfit under my arm.

Looking at the time, I realize that my shift is over. I go down the main hall and enter the employee break room, grabbing all of my stuff. When I go to turn around, I see Henry rush into the room. He grabs me by my shoulders and practically screams in my face, "Have you seen Charlie?!" I freeze for a moment. "Who?!" "Charlotte! My daughter!" "No, Henry I haven't, do you have a picture of her I could see so I can help look for her?" I ask and Henry immediately starts searching in his wallet. Soon enough, he pulls out a photo of a little girl. "This is her" he says, looking up at me work teary be eyes. "Please, help me find her" I put my hands on his shoulder as he puts the photo back in his wallet. "We'll find her, don't worry" I say, as reassuringly as possible when Henry engulfs me in a hug. He lets me go and runs out of the room, I put my stuff back in my employee locker and run out of the room as well, looking for Charlie.

Not to long after I started looking for her, Henry asked me to look outside, handing me an umbrella. I walk outside of the diner and almost immediately after the door closes, I step on something. I look down and see something, a small stuffed animal, a bear to be exact. I pick the small thing up, and see that there stuffed animal is a Fred-Bear plush. I hold onto it and walk around the corner of the building seeing the dumpsters. I walk closer, smelling something absolutely foul. At the end of the two dumpsters, I see a block blob. I walk closer now realizing that this blob, is where that rancid smell is coming from. I notice that the black blob looks to be an animatronic.