June' POV

It's been weeks since I had sex with Kaia.

It's been weeks since I found out I am HIV positive.

It's been weeks since I have been trying to build up courage to go and confront my parents.

I'm laying in this random girl's bed that I met tonight at the club.

She's gorgeous, she really is... I think. I just like the way her breasts looked in this corset top. She was wearing these black jeans that were ripped...

Kaia comes to mind the first time I saw her in the club with her two old fake best-friends.

My mind starts to wonder about our first and last sexual encounter together. My dick starts to get hard as Natalia, or Alexandra...

I truly don't remember this fucking girls name but I just know it's something Spanish because the way she rolled her tongue as she introduced herself to me really made me horny...

My mind is back on Kaia again, I swear it's like a light switch and I just im craving the way her hands and mouth were on me.

My dick is throbbing at this point. This girl's ass is to my front and I'm thinking about another girl.. I'm hard about another girl fucking girl...

It's okay though, I think this shorty is sleeping... Just as I'm about to shift my body weight she snakes her arm around and starts stroking my inches gently...

Her body slowly starts to turn over, to the point that we're face to face. Her perfume or shampoo or whatever it is fans my face as she moves her hair.

She truly is pretty, but she's not my Kaia... my dick jumps in her hand as I'm staring at her. I'm staring and she must be wondering what I'm thinking about... but it's not her.

A slow smile begins to show on her face. She must really think I am that into her... I feel so bad but she is hot.

She slowly started to sink down as she was about to place her tongue on my dick... I had to remember it's been a certain amount of hours and I haven't taken my medication... I'm not trying to spread this disease, this sickness onto anyone.

I grab her by her shoulders and flip her onto her back "that was so sexy J" "you're mine mamas" I respond as a giggle/moan leaves her lips.

I sink down onto her and give her a fat wet kiss. My tongue dances against hers, first gently but then I get rough. I take my left hand and grip her breasts as my tongue is still attached to hers.

I bring my left hand down further and further until I reach her clit. But instead I decided to slide my long thick fingers inside of her.

She gasps against my lips. I pump my fingers in and out of her. I feel her walls clenching around me and her breasts are firm against my chest.

It turns me on how sensitive her body is to my touch.

My mouth leaves hers and it goes to her neck. I start sucking and biting back and forth, making sure to leave hickeys all along her neck towards her chest.

Her hand keeps reaching for my long cock. I just let her grab it this time to distract her as I rip open another condom.

This is around the fifth wrapper that is on the floor. I look over at her bedside table and it's 6:23 AM. I fucked and fucked her over and over all night. She's still wet and craving more from me.

I slide the condom on and align it with her hole. She gasps a little bit as I force my thick inches inside her.

"Are you sore mamas?" As I rammed inside of her and she screamed. "Do you want me to be gentle" as I slowly pull out of her and ram myself back into her again. "Do you want me to make love to your or fuck you?" As I slam inside of her again and again.

"Answer me slut" as I start to pick up the paste. Her breasts are bouncing up and down. I catch one of them by her nipple and bite down hard.

"Make love to me okay" I just keep fucking her. I pull out my dick and flip her over onto her stomach and slide into her again.

"You want me to make love to you huh" I keep fucking and fucking her. Her body is trembling beneath me.

Images of Kaia start to flash in my head. The way she was so fragile and sensitive beneath me, while she rode me. Fuck I can't get her out of my head.

"Yes, make love to me" I start to move slowly inside of her, really slow and this greedy whore tells me "more J more"...

The way her body reacted to every stroke she made as she bounced on my cock, just made me and fuck this next girl harder.

"I thought you wanted me to make love to you huh" "make up your mind mamas" she just keeps moaning into the pillow.

I know how to fuck good. I know the right hip movements to give a girl. Plus my dicks curved so I know I'm hitting the right spot.

"Ride me mamas, please ride me Kaia, I'm close, are you close?"

"Um the names Natalia, who the fuck is Kaia J?" I'm silent, I can't believe I just slipped up.

Fuck.

She turns her head to look at me and she has hurt in her eyes.

"Yes I called you another girl's name, that's my mistake, but I'm here with you. I'm here fucking you not her". "No J no, I am not no The Weeknd song, where he says he's fucking her through you, I refuse. Pull the fuck out of me now!".

Ion know why shordys so mad. I pull out of her and throw the condom on the floor. She was so wet and I'm desperately needing to finish off myself later tonight.

She starts putting on her clothes and cleaning up the wrappers. She hasn't made eye contact with me not once.

I want to speak, but I don't want to make it worse, but I need to do something. "Alexandra I'm sorry". "Who the fuck is Alexandra?" She is screaming at me at this point.

"J perra, puta, te odio, vete a la mierda, puta, maldito agujero del culo, ¡vete de mi casa!"

She has called me every bad name you can think of in Spanish I believe because she said it so aggressively but also sexy.

I grab my shoes and leave to head out the front door. But before I leave I peak my head in and say one last thing to her as I head out the door where she called me a fuck boy under her breath.

"I rather be a fuck boy and know I'm a fuck boy then act like an innocent female when really I let mans hit on the first night".

Her mouth dropped open. I could never let her get away with calling me that.

I leave her house and open my car door.

It's a nice almost summer night, so I decided to top it off and blast some music. Bring a little disturbance to the neighbourhood.

How're we feeling when it comes to June being a slut for a Kaia look alike?? 

Authors note 💌

I'm so sorry, I didn't know how to start it off, then I had writers block, but your girl is BACK! 💋

Spoilers for chapter 2 on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter✨