June' POV

Today is going to be a typical day for me. I don't have anything planned, nor do I have work.

My dawg Dante is supposed to be over like two fucking hours ago.

I'm tired of this guy. He loves to get up and make plans with me but then takes forever to pull up as if he doesn't have the nicest whip up then all of us.

I'm just scrolling through my phone. I haven't been on any of my socials in a minute.

I decided to go through my camera roll and post up one time on the gram to attract and let new shordys know that the boy is still fine.

All I see is her face in my camera roll. Pictures we did take, that I screenshot off of facetime, saved on snapchat, and even when she has taken my phone and just has random selfies posted up in here.

My mind is scramblings right now... should I delete them or should I leave them in here?

At this point I don't even know why I'm asking myself this question because I know I'm still going to keep her posted on my phone.

She stays wondering through my mind rent free. I wonder if she looks both ways when she crosses my mind...

That stupid song she loved to sing by Tyler the Creator and Kali Uches, pops into my mind.

I'm just staring at her on my phone. This is all I have to remind myself of her.

There are the text messages I can re-read that we have had in the past, but there aren't many because she is a FaceTiming type of girl instead of texting.

I'm about to take a deep sigh and be all up in my feelings when my door swings open and this ugly motherfucker comes and jumps on my bed.

"Yo bro, are we fucking new bitches tonight or what?" "Ye I'm down, I fucked up last night though with-" "with who? The Spanish chick from the club?".

This guy never lets me finish my sentences I swear... "ye her, I called her another girl's name by accident I swear".

All I hear is this dude chuckling in my ear hella loud. He's also the type to be pushing and hitting you while he's laughing.

A whole aggressive ass laughing motherfucker for no reason I swear.

"So which other shordys name did you call her?" "Mind your business gang, where are we going tonight?".

I had to change the conversation quickly before my mind got lost on her, then he'll definitely know there's something up with me...

I zone out for a minute as my phone unlocks and it opens up to my camera roll, and I'm stuck frozen.

Dante walks up beside me and looks down to see what has my attention... "ye bro we're definitely getting you drunk tonight"...

We hop inside his car, because I hate driving. Those stripes on the road just bring me trauma at this point, and I actually have to look up from my phone and figure out where we are going.

I look over at him and I swear this mans my twin because he instantly answers my question by saying "we're going to the lcbo".

We park up and head inside. I'm not even a big drinker or smoker like the rest of my friends on some real shit, but socially I can hold it down for a few hours.

This man picked up two Hennessy bottles, one vodka, one patron and then a whole lot of girly coolers.

We walk past some wine and stuff that's made for the females, so I automatically assume in my head that there will be no shordys over, but he stops and grabs a pink Whitney bottle.... We both start laughing and head out to the checkout line.

My parents are both travel doctors. It sucked for me when I was growing up because I had to be back and forth a lot in every aspect.

School, family events, making new friends- there was just no consistency in my life, until I met her... but I fucked up..

I started over a lot in several different countries before I even graduated kindergarten. It just got worse when I was in elementary school.

When I was in high school I was slowly starting to learn the basic necessities I needed to survive and living basically alone like cooking, cleaning, laundry and so on.

My parents always provided maids and cleaners and all that other over the top, having two doctors as parents type of stuff.

Now that I am officially in college I basically live in this huge house alone. No one knows about my family's wealth. I've never brought a girl home. I've never even thrown a party before.

But seeing all this alcohol I know that Dante and the boys have something in motion for tonight, and fuck it I'm honestly not complaining. 

Authors note✨

Spoilers for chapter 3 on my instagram @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕