June' POV

I wake up to people arguing outside. I squint and I can barely open my eyes as I try to scan and look for my clock on my bedside table.

Finally my eyes catch sight of it, I'm unsure how it ended up on the floor but it reads 7:32 pm.

How the fuck is it damn near 8 in the evening and it is so bright and an orangey colour outside. I start searching throughout the bed and my jeans that I am still wearing to find my phone.

I tug it out of my jacket pocket and I see the time again 7:34. But I also see messages on Instagram, Snapchat, iMessage and phone calls from a whole day before.

I smell disgusting. I can barely get out of bed to go into my bathroom and shower. I glance up at the mirror and I see drool all over my face, crust in my eyes, and my eyes are bloodshot red.

The pain in my eyes is ridiculous. I miss Kaia, I miss my parents that I keep on distancing myself from. I can't believe they would keep something like that from me.

I hop into the shower to take a quick rinse off. It feels exquisite to have the water pouring over my body. I smelled disgusting.. I can't believe I was sleeping for more than a day.

I need to fix the fuck up.

The water begins to turn cold when I open my eyes and look down upon my palms realizing how prune they look.

I didn't plan on being in here long but I come out and I glance at my phone as it is ringing and I was in the bathroom for over an hour.

It's either I'm still hungover or time is just moving really fast. My phone is still blowing up and in the back of my head I'm curious if I should just keep on pretending as if I'm dead and not respond to anybody.

And honestly speaking that's all I'm planning on doing. I'm curious about how long it'll take for people to realize that I have gone ghost.

The messages are coming but that's all they are. I could've overdosed tonight and I could've had alcohol poisoning and I don't even know what fucking else...

The fact that I'm saying tonight as if this wasn't days ago that they have last reached out to me..

I am not suicidal, I'm not depressed, ion have any mental illnesses or been to a psych ward, which I do think would be fun and a relaxing get away but fuck all them niggas.

All these bitches and niggas know my address... they pull up on me all the time for liqs, for money, drugs and more stuff and I was n/a and shit.

That's all they want to do is use me. Which actually hurts my feeling at times because I do really fuck with them all... to a certain degree of course.

It is just unexpected that's all. Or maybe they did come check me and I was sleeping off all the alcohol I decided to chug as if I am not human and can't get drunk.

That was such an impulsive and stupid moment for me to do that. I got caught up and lost in Kaia. I pretended as if I didn't see her but that's all I was doing the whole night was watching her, even though I know she didn't think I was. Which was the whole point.

I feel like such an idiot. Why would I even do all of that just to forget her for a brief moment. I should have just left, I shouldn't have done all of that to myself. Now I feel completely guilty and like a complete idiot. FUCK ME.

Fuck now I am thinking about the one time I got to actually give her some strokes.

The first time she opened her legs for me and I got to feel and experience the way her pussy walls clenched around my dick.

It was truly an exquisite feeling and one that I hope to experience again but knowing Ms. K she is not going to let me which I don't blame her, especially since I almost compromised or maybe even gave her this disease that my parents neglected to tell me about.

This whole situation is truly fucked up. At first I was the victim because I didn't know and if something happened to get passed along then I wouldn't be at fault there.

But, I did know. I did find out and Kaia. I fucked her and I knew... even though I was on my medication and I think about that all the time.

I feel like if she did have something then she wouldn't have been so calm with me at the party a few nights ago. She definitely would be a raging bitch.

Not that I should be calling her bitch because she's beautiful but she's not my woman no more so I have to categorize her the same way as I would any other female who I fucked...

I snap out my thoughts of her to hear knocking at the door.

Who would be here so fucking early? But then I have to keep reminding myself that the whole damn day nearly slipped away because I was sleeping.

It is damn near 10 at night... I woke up a little before 8 so like who is here in the middle of the night?

I try to peep through all the windows that look out towards the front of the house, but I can't see who it is at the door.

So instead of being the lazy fuck that I want to be I decide to just head to the stairs. As I hit that first step my legs were killing me.

What the fuck was I doing while I was drunk? Doing leg day at the gym? I sound like a pussy with all this complaining that I am doing.

I continue to head down the stairs and down here at the main lobby is freezing. The door isn't even locked which gives me a chill down my spine thinking of the what ifs.

I reached for the handle but the door swung open before me and I got startled but completely felt range as my blood started to race through my body.

My fists clench up, my teeth are grinding against each other as I see my chest rising and falling as my nostrils are flared.

Both of my fucking parents are at the door just watching me as I contemplate on who I should punch in their fucking face first. 

Authors note✨

(I apologize for the delay, I publish a lot of my stories on a different platform now do to my contract, I love you all thank you for waiting, I'll be regularly posting again! 💕)

Spoilers for new chapters on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕