[003]

—003PHOTOGRAPH

—003
PHOTOGRAPH

𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 6𝘵𝘩, 2012
10:22 𝘗𝘔 𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘕𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘙

𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘐𝘕 𝘚𝘈𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘋 in his bedroom, analyzing the hologram screens that were depicted in front of him. A link reading "penitente" surfaced on the screen. There was a list of known members of a cartel under the same name. Another link was a file report, only accessible to certain individuals. And of course Dick Grayson would have access.

"Master Dick?" Alfred opened his bedroom door as Dick hurried to turn off the computers.

"Uhhh yes Alfred?" His eyes tried to show the innocence he lacked as he smiled at the old man.

Alfred raised a brow, setting a plate of cookies on the desk, "if I may ask, what interests you in Mexican gangs?"

"I'm trying to locate a member, well, assumed member. Just team duties you know," Dick put his arms behind his head, leaning back in the chair, playing it off cool.

"Hm. Well sir, I thought you should know Master Bruce is worried about you," Alfred ruffled his hair before walking out.

Robin scoffed before hurrying to reopen his link. In the list of names, one stuck out to him. Ángel Soliván. He'd been arrested a few times in México, and the United States. But he always ended up getting out. He was currently on the run; the cops were tracking him for some suspicious activity. Seems he was linked to a few assassinations. This could be huge. I should get involved.

The boy sat his Robin suit aside, and sported a blue hoodie with black jeans and a camera wrapped around his neck. For these nights, he was Dick Grayson. He was figuring himself out, who he was without Batman or a team by his side. He spent the next month out every night, hopping from building to building. He spied on drug deals, shipments, kidnappings, murders. He got footage of a lot of it. Some nights he would only see her for a split moment before she disappeared. He couldn't do much on his own. Traveling to Blüdhaven from Gotham was already enough work, and getting a whole team here would be even more difficult. And besides, Dick Grayson liked being alone. It gave him a sense of freedom he had never been offered before. A freedom he only started to yearn for once he met her.

.︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉~•

𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 30𝘵𝘩, 2012
8:56 𝘈𝘔 𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘌

Dick Grayson was in a weird position in life. To understand the teenage male mind is like trying to understand why the universe was made. And it's worse when that teenage male happens to be a crime-fighting superhero with dead parents and an okay father figure. So when he is faced with the opportunity to take a case all on his own, without the guidance of his mentor or the complications of working with a team, of course he became obsessed with it. His life's work became the ability to discover who this girl was, and all these crimes that trailed throughout the abyss of Gotham's darkest nights.