33 - hungover

Giana

A throbbing pain makes it's way through my body and it feels like I can't fucking breathe. My eyelids feel too heavy to open, no matter how hard I try.

I slide my hands around, trying to feel around me and I come across something hard.

I furrow my eyebrows. I squint my eyes open and pause.

I see Nicolas cuddled up against my chest. He's shirtless.

I frown looking down at myself only to realize I'm in Nicolas's t-shirt, with no bra, just panties.

I lift up the blanket and my eyes gape open. Nicolas isn't wearing pants either. He's in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and the hard thing that I was touching were his bare abs.

I let out a small grunt and sit up on the bed. My head is pounding. It feels like someone took a hammer, and is now repeatedly fucking banging my head with it.

I take both of my hands and bring them up to my forehead.

What the fuck happened last night?

Why can't I remember shit?

Wait— did me and Nicolas have sex?

Both of us are barely clothed.

Oh my god.

But I don't feel sore and I know Nicolas wouldn't take my virginity while I'm drunk. He's better than that.

But what if we did have sex? And what if I'm not sore because Nicolas has a small dick.

I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping that it'll help me remember what the hell happened last night.

All I remember is me going to the New Year's party and everything leading up to me shooting that man. After that incident, the rest of my night was just a blur.

I slip out a loud groan at my lack of memory, causing Nicolas to stir. He opens his eyes, slightly, and sits up when he realizes I'm up. The blanket covering him falls down, giving me a clear view of his chiseled chest and abs.

His muscles moved with every breath and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The way his skin dented, I wanted to run my fingers all over him.

He comes closer to me which makes the blanket pull farther away from his body and reveal his boxers.

His thighs.

Holy moly.

His thighs are tanned and muscular. And just looking at them, I can't help but think about they would feel against me. How he would feel on top of me— shut up.

"You okay?" He questions in his raspy, sleepy voice.

"Hm?" I hum distractedly, as I continue gawking at the fine man beside me.

He doesn't reply, but I do hear a deep, hoarse chuckle. I feel heat pool in my panties at the sound of him laughing. My pussy fucking throbs as his chest rises up and down, from the vibrations of his laugh.

Fuck, his morning voice is so hot.

"You're horny? Again?" He questions, raising a brow.

Yes.

I stop looking at his body and back into his eyes.

"Why— you're not clothed..." I trail off, pointing to him and me. "Did we— you know?" I question.

He frowns.

"No, we didn't fuck." He mumbles, sweeping my hair back from my shoulder to get it out of the way. He leans down, placing a small kiss on my neck and pulls back. "You were drunk."