25. Feelings that must be kept

Original CEO ft Enice

As the paparazzi's footsteps fade into the distance, Charan and Kanin find themselves locked in a tense embrace, their hearts racing with a mixture of fear and desire. Charan's mind grapples with conflicting emotions, torn between his sense of duty and the undeniable pull of his feelings for Kanin.

In the dim light of the alleyway, Charan's resolve wavers as he struggles to reconcile his duty to protect Kanin with the forbidden longing that courses through his veins. But as the paparazzi pass by without noticing their presence, Charan's grip tightens around Kanin, a silent promise to keep him safe at any cost.

With a whispered apology, Charan pulls away, his composure returning as he addresses Kanin with the formality befitting their stations. But beneath the facade of duty lies a simmering tension, a longing that cannot be denied.

Kanin, too, feels the weight of their clandestine encounter, his chest tight with a mix of anticipation and uncertainty. As Charan assures him of their safety, Kanin's mind races with thoughts of what could have been, of the forbidden love that binds them together.

But there is no time for contemplation, no room for hesitation. With a nod of understanding, Kanin follows Charan's lead, their masks concealing their identities as they slip away into the night.

As they navigate the labyrinthine streets of the city, Kanin finds himself drawn to Charan's side, their shared secret binding them together in a dance of longing and desire. And as they disappear into the shadows, their hearts beating as one, Kanin knows that their forbidden love will endure, transcending the boundaries of their warring families.

As they rode through the chilly night on Charan's motorcycle, Kanin couldn't shake the unease gnawing at him. The wind whipped around them, threatening to tear away any semblance of warmth, yet Kanin's mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Charan and the tumultuous emotions swirling between them.

Desperate to break the silence that hung heavy between them, Kanin leaned closer to Charan, his voice barely audible over the roar of the engine. "What is it?" he asked, hoping to bridge the gap that seemed to widen with each passing moment.

Charan's gaze remained fixed on the road ahead, his expression unreadable in the darkness. But Kanin sensed a tension radiating from him, a palpable barrier that seemed to grow stronger with each heartbeat.

"I need to know," Kanin persisted, his voice tinged with urgency. "I need to understand why you keep pushing me away, why you refuse to acknowledge what lies between us."

The words hung in the air, heavy with unspoken truths and unfulfilled desires. Kanin's heart raced as he waited for Charan's response, his fingers tightening around Charan's waist in a silent plea for understanding.

For a moment, there was only the sound of the wind rushing past them, carrying with it the weight of their shared secrets and unspoken longing. And then, finally, Charan spoke, his voice barely audible over the roar of the engine.

"We cannot afford to indulge in such feelings," Charan said, his words laced with a hint of sadness. "Our families are at war, Kanin. To give in to our desires would be to invite disaster upon us both."

Kanin's heart sank at Charan's words, the reality of their situation crashing down around them. He had known, deep down, that their love was forbidden, but to hear Charan voice it so plainly was a bitter pill to swallow.

But even as despair threatened to consume him, Kanin refused to give up hope. "I understand," he said, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him. "But even in the midst of war, there is still room for love. We cannot let fear dictate our actions, Charan. We must fight for what we believe in, for what we feel in our hearts."