8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 46 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon——Blue White 8

    "Since Baiqiu is destined for you..."

    Datong Musheren had a bad feeling when he heard the words.

    "Then you can take it back and raise it."

    Otsutsuki Sheren:! ! !

    "Meow meow!!!"

    Otsutsuki Sheren couldn't believe it, this human being gave him to someone else directly!

    Hinata froze for a moment, glanced at the furry white cat, who was very excited, and said at a loss: "This... this is not very good..." "It's

    nothing bad, we have to go anyway, early There is no difference between one o'clock and one o'clock." Shi Mu still had a smile on his face, but it fell on Datong Musheren's eyes with extra indifference.

    "Meow meow meow——!" No way, no way!

    Hinata: "But it doesn't seem to want to go..."

    Shi Mu smiled and said, "You will take him away."

    Hinata was puzzled, not understanding why the other party was so determined.

    Datong Musheren panicked, jumped into Shi Mu's arms, and kept rubbing his head back and forth against his chin. "Meow... Meow... Meow..."

    Shi Mu pushed the cat away, and said helplessly, "Stop making trouble, Otsuki Toneren."

    Otsutsuki Toneren: "!!!"

    Hinata: "??!"

    Naruto: "???"

    "Otsutsuki Tonero?? Where is that guy?" Naruto looked around suspiciously.

    "I don't know." Hinata was a little confused.

    Shi Mu put the frozen big cat on the board and said, "This is it."

    Naruto: "..."

    Hinata: "..."

    Naruto stared at the white cat carefully, rubbed his chin and said, "Are you kidding? Except for the eyes, they don't look alike at all! One is a human, the other is a cat (¬_¬)" Shi Mu sighed:

    " I don't know why he turned into a cat, but he is indeed Otsutsuki Tonero."

    Naruto: "...Although I really want to believe it, but..."

    Hinata Hinata was silent for a while, and suddenly burst out, The shuriken in his hand was so fierce that he rushed towards the big cat.

    Otsutsuki Tonero knew very well that Hinata Hinata just wanted to test him, but so what if he knew? He couldn't hide, because the person behind him was Hinata Mu, if he dodged, he would be the one who was attacked.

    The shuriken stopped in front of the big cat, and the green chakra covered the shuriken.

    The Chakra of Otsutsuki Toneri is very special, similar to the shape changes of the rosary beads and the green light ball of Qiudama, and Naruto who has fought against Tonero is very familiar with his Chakra.

    "Pa——" the shuriken fell on the chessboard, and the next moment, the shuriken, which had not moved at all, stabbed towards the sun towards Hinata at lightning speed.

    None of the people present had expected this change. Naruto's face changed drastically, but it was too late to react.

    Fortunately, the shuriken had no intention of hurting Hinata at all, the shuriken just flew towards Hinata's arm, the sharp side edge cut his clothes and scratched his arm.