11-13 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 234 Gu: This is a Shaking M——Shizi 11

    Hua Manlou: "????"

    "It's not Hua Manlou, it's not what Shi Mu said—he was talking nonsense when he was drunk!" Lu Xiaofeng remembered sweating profusely and explaining incoherently.

    "I'm not talking nonsense!!" Shi Mu pouted dissatisfiedly, "I remember it really, can you swear to God that you haven't thought about it like this!"

    Lu Xiaofeng choked.

    Shi Mu immediately pointed at him triumphantly: "Look, look, you're hesitant!"

    Lu Xiaofeng: "Are you drunk or are you pretending to be drunk! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴"

    Hua Manlou's expression It's weird, he's a little embarrassed, even if he is open-minded, he still can't look directly at Lu Xiaofeng when faced with this kind of thing: "Lu Xiaofeng, I didn't expect you to have such a hobby..." Lu Xiaofeng almost wanted to cry, "What's wrong with Huamanlou?

    " Even you..."

    Probably because his expression was too funny, Hua Manlou couldn't help laughing.

    Lu Xiaofeng: Break up the relationship!!!

    Shi Mu looked at Hua Manlou curiously, then at Lu Xiaofeng, Suddenly realized: "So you are in love with     each other! Tell me earlier, let me help you!"

    Hua Manlou: "?"

    Lu Xiaofeng: "???"

What to do.

    His guess was correct, Shi Mu geared up, poured two glasses of wine for the two of them, and put the wine glasses in their respective hands, "Come on, come on, you drink the wine today, and you will be husband and wife from now on Already! Tonight we don’t need to care about worldly views, we can do whatever we want, life is not satisfactory, so what if we indulge ourselves for a night?!” Hua Manlou and

    Lu Xiaofeng: “…”

    If you were not talking about them Two, they were almost brainwashed by you.

    Shi Mu's eyes sparkled: "Drink? Why don't you drink?"

    Lu Xiaofeng: "...I think..."

    Gong Jiu suddenly said: "Lu Xiaofeng, Hua Man Lou, you two had better follow Mu Mu's words, otherwise you will regret it."

    Similar words Lu Xiaofeng said when he said not to let Mu heard about it when he was drunk, and Lu Xiaofeng felt a little flustered, but is this a cup of wine? Him and Huamanlou? They are brothers! How could it be possible to drink a cup of wine? !

    To stabilize his thoughts, Lu Xiaofeng looked at Shi Mu's thin and weak body, and the other party had no internal strength, even if he and Hua Manlou didn't listen to Shi Mu's words, and Shi Mu became drunk, they could still use force to suppress him.

    So in the end Lu Xiaofeng came to a conclusion.

    "I won't drink!!" Lu Xiaofeng pushed the two wine glasses away a little, comforting Hua Manlou: "Hua Manlou is fine, Shi Mu has no internal energy, if he gets into trouble later on, we can easily suppress it."

    Hua Manlou said that it didn't matter, she just thought it was not good to use force to suppress her benefactor, but seeing Lu Xiaofeng gritted his teeth, he had no choice but to agree: "Okay." Gong Jiu took a sip of wine, drooping his eyes to hide the