Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 77 Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 2)

    It really is Aizen...

    Urahara Kisuke finally found a familiar aura in the other person at this time, smiled and said: "I don't believe I'm right, after all we were enemies before." "Not only in the past." Aizen

    haha Said: "You can bring buns, you must meet my three conditions."

    Kisuke Urahara: "Hey, hey! I'm helping your son find out the problem! Why do you want me to meet your three conditions?!" Aizen said

    deeply Pupil looked at him: "Isn't this just one of them?"

    Kisuke Urahara scratched his cheek guiltyly, "Yes, tell me, what are the conditions?"

    How could he tell Aizen that his son might be the reincarnated soul? Wang or something...

    Aizen: "1: Send him back in a day. 2: Keep him safe. 3: Let □□ Kiora follow him."

    Urahara Kisuke: "There is not enough time in one day, and □□ Qiora Aura?? This..."

    Aizen raised her eyebrows: "Forget it."

    "Wait!" Urahara Kisuke held back his headache and wanted to get up, gritted his teeth and said, "I agree!"

    Baozi was dizzy Humbly, but he still understood one thing, that is, the strange uncle in front of him was going to take him away for a day, and he tilted his head in doubt: "Dad?"

    Lan Ran touched his head: "Didn't you always Are you curious about the Soul Realm? Stop by and have a look."

    Baozi shook his head, "Okay~ But Xiaowu..."

    He felt sad when he thought of Xiaowu's absence.

    The first day Xiao Wu was away, I missed him!

    Aizen: "We'll wait for him at home overnight, and he will come back tomorrow."

    "Yeah!"

    Aizen looked at Kisuke Urahara: "Then you can come pick him up tomorrow."

    Kisuke Urahara: "..."

    Fuck ruthless! Didn't they arrange for him to stay for a day? !

    When Baozi woke up the next day

    , he saw the first Kiora standing beside the bed.

    Short black hair, pale complexion and green eyes, with dark green tear-stained lines on the face extending from the fundus of the eyes to the chin, like tear-stains. He stood there quietly, staring at the child on the bed. He was always so quiet, composed, and calm...

    But this sign lasted for less than a few seconds before being defeated by the child.

    When Baozi saw him, tears fell down his cheeks instantly like golden beans, and he got up and hugged him, "Xiao Wu... woo woo burp... I miss you so much..."

    Kiora His body stiffened, and he pursed his lips. He expertly hugged him in the posture of holding a child, but every time he encountered Baozi crying, he was a little at a loss. Patting him on the back lightly, "Don't cry."

    The little bun sobbed, and wiped his tears on the clothes on Kiora's shoulders. The little fat man hugged his neck firmly, and exaggerated: "Xiao Wu, don't leave me for such a long time next time. , I was almost abducted by a strange green uncle yesterday!"