6-11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 194 Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Ma Gongzi 6

    He saw the inkstone on the counter at a glance. The inkstone was dark black in appearance and the shape of green bamboo was engraved on it. Ma Wencai's eyes lit up, and he reached out and touched the edge. Mu Huaili, said: "This is not bad, you have a look, little stammer, take it."

    Zhu Yingtai was startled, and quickly said: "Wait, this is what we saw first."

    Ma Wen just glanced at them, "Have you already given the money?"

    Liang Shanbo smiled foolishly: "Not really."

    Zhu Yingtai gave him a look of resentment, and then continued to look at Ma Wencai: "We will give the money soon."

    Ma Wen Cai turned around and raised his eyebrows to look at the inkstone seller.

    The boss is a pure businessman, he didn't say who came first, he just smiled and said: "Just now these three customers had a conflict because of this matter, these two brothers didn't bring enough silver taels, and they want to come back tomorrow to buy. And this Prince..."

    The boss looked at Wang Lantian and said with a smile: "It's also a coincidence that the prince also wanted it, and then the two had a conflict. Now the prince has also taken a fancy to this inkstone, so I'm afraid it will be you The three of you discuss who to give this inkstone to."

    Ma Wen just finished listening, without any expression on his face, turning a blind eye to Wang Lantian's hostile gaze, and directly ignoring the boss' hidden meaning, and said: "Boss, how much is this inkstone?" The boss said a number without changing his smile

    . .

    Zhu Yingtai's complexion changed: "Why did you suddenly increase the price!"

    Ma Wencai raised his eyebrows: "I bought it."

    Wang Lantian also followed suit: "I bought it."

    The two looked at each other, and Ma Wencai He looked Wang Lantian up and down, and said with a sneer, "Didn't you learn enough from last time? Do you want to be beaten again?"

    Wang Lantian's body froze, and he even felt a little pain. Afraid of losing face, he put down his harsh words: "You... You can do it, don't fall into my hands in the future!"

    After speaking, he was afraid that Ma Wen would take care of him regardless of the fact that he was on the street, so he quickly ran away with the book boy.

    Shi Mu was full of admiration: "Run...you run really fast."

    Ma Wencai held his head, told Shi Mu to turn his head around, and taught him a lesson: "Don't imitate him."

    Shi Mu's head was restrained by him, unable to move , slowly said: "I don't learn from him, I have great strength! Others can't beat me."

    Ma Wencai: Forget that this man is infinitely strong.

    He had nothing to say, let go of Shi Mu's little head, and was about to give money to the boss, when he saw the other two holding the inkstone and arguing with the boss.

    "It's all about first come, first served..."

    Ma Wencai interrupted them, and said with a sneer, "But I will give you money."

    Zhu Yingtai was angry: "You are so rich!!"

    Shi Mu nodded aside, and whispered: "Amazing."