10 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 60 The Magician Playing Cards—Red 10 (End)

    Missing the hunter exam this time, Shi Mu had no choice but to take the next exam, and happened to meet Yi Ermi's younger brother Qi Ya.

    So Qi Ya, who thought he would secure the first place in this exam, stumbled again.

    Sure enough, the hunter test should not be underestimated, every time there are very powerful experts!

    Although Shi Mu didn't have any expression on his face, Qi Ya was used to his elder brother's paralyzed face, and he was very curious about Shi Mu, so he got acquainted with him a lot, and only talked to him during the exam.

    After knowing that Shi Mu came out of Meteor Street, Qi Ya looked at Shi Mu differently.

    Meteor Street, he heard from his elder brother, is a very messy place. It is not easy for this person to come out of Meteor Street intact.

    "My name is Qiya."

    "I know."

    After Qiya was surprised, he became vigilant: "You know me?"

    The beating enemy is a family of killers, so there are many enemies. Didn't you meet one in the last exam? That strength is not as strong as his, but if it is Shi Mu...

    Judging from the strength shown by the opponent so far, if he is not careful, he may fall here.

    Shi Mu pretended not to notice his vigilance, nodded and said, "Xiao Yi often talks about you."

    Qi Ya: Who is Xiao Yi? etc! Xiaoyi? IL fans! ? yes, Sir!

    "You and big brother are friends?" Qi Ya's eyes widened, and he looked Shi Mu up and down. He couldn't believe that big brother still had such a normal-looking friend!

    Shi Mu tilted his head: "That's right."

    Qi Ya said angrily: "...Impossible! Brother said that killers don't need friends at all!"

    Shi Mu: "That's not a friend."

    After speaking, he patted him on the shoulder , surpassed him.

    Qi Ya hurriedly chased after him: "...Hello!"

    He felt as if he had been tricked by the other party!

    ... ...

    ...

    The hunter exam will end soon.

    Qi Ya came out first, and happily shared with his friends who were waiting outside.

    "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what is the number?"

    Kurapika saw Kiya's happy fart look, guessed: "It should be the first.

    " He was very angry when he was defeated and embarrassed: "Second place."

    Kurapika was surprised: "Someone actually defeated Qi Ya? It seems that the people who took the exam this year are also very capable."

    Qi Ya: "No Strong, it’s just that that person is stronger.”

    Just as he was about to continue talking, he saw Hisoka sitting in the corner of the exam entrance from the corner of his eye.

    Qi Ya's expression changed, and he pulled Xiaojie back vigilantly, protecting him behind him, "Why is he here?"