16

Ling Ke didn't know how to answer for a while, since his purpose is to pretend to be a straight man, it is normal that he has to act very mindful, right?

 Seeing his silence, Qi Feng tried to persuade him: "Actually, if you don't mind, I suggest that it's better not to clarify."

 Ling Ke was stunned... huh?

 Qi Feng explained patiently: "The photos have already been sent out, you can't stop others from gossiping."

 Ling Ke was a little surprised, why didn't Qi Feng seem to care at all?

 While Qi Feng was talking, he was also observing Ling Ke's expression. He really didn't know Ling Ke's attitude towards this matter. After all, after he made that joke about "fate" in Yuanyang Lake, Ling Ke behaved like that. Rather disgusted.

 "How should I put it, I'm pretty experienced in this kind of thing...the more you clarify, the less you can explain clearly." Qi Feng's tone was very sincere, as if he was afraid that Ling Ke would be unhappy.

 Ling Ke's expression changed slightly, and he remained silent.

 Qi Feng was nervous, but he still insisted on persuading him: "Sometimes the more you care about it, others will think that we... really have something." It's all about

 this point, if Ling Ke insists on clarifying If not, Qi Feng can be said to be very hurt.

 Even Gao Junfei behind him couldn't listen anymore, so he interjected and said, "That's to say, the gossip in the forum changes every day, just take it as a joke, don't take it too seriously." Ling didn't expect that he considered himself a "straight man

 " The decision will actually lead to rebuttals from the other two.

 He frowned, and finally made a difficult decision with feigned difficulty: "Then, fine."

 ——The two straight men said that they don't need to mind this kind of thing, so what else can he say as a gay?

 What's more, Qi Feng said that he was "more experienced" just now, and Ling Ke realized that there must be more than one person who has been rumored to have an affair with the heartthrob Qi Feng. few.

 It seems that he made too much fuss.

 Hearing Ling Ke's answer, Qi Feng breathed a sigh of relief.

 But before he had time to snicker, he heard Gao Junfei continue: "These gossip about 'one pair' and not 'one pair' is not the point, the point is that the splashes caused by this post will lead to more gossip."

 Ling Ke asked, "What do you mean?"

 Gao Junfei tapped his screen: "The heat is so high, maybe in two days, someone will put your department, class, name, age, height, weight, and family background on your screen. Dig it out!"

 Qi Feng said in surprise: "Really?"

 Gao Junfei smiled bluntly: "What do you think? How much you can dig out depends on how well you usually do your personal work, especially you guys He was admitted locally, and he looks so handsome, maybe he found a bunch of them after searching the Internet, and he still needs to be picked up by someone?"

 Qi Feng felt a chill on his back, and suddenly a bad feeling rose up. Premonition...

 Gao Junfei gave an example: "It's not that I fooled you. I also mentioned a person in the post just now. The current school girl Liang Ruixi, have you seen it? How many girlfriends has this guy had, what is the name of each girlfriend, and what does he look like?" , in the forum!"