38

The meaning of this sentence is self-evident-

 because you are my boyfriend, I will buy it for you.

 Since I have a boyfriend, I only buy it for you.

 ...

 It was just a few very common words, pieced together, and when Qi Feng said them, it was as if there was magic, which made Ling Ke's heart palpitate endlessly.

 In fact, in the past month, Qi Feng has inadvertently touched Ling Ke's heart many times.

 For example, one night when the two of them went for a walk in the Garden of Scholars, Qi Feng suddenly took his hand in the dead of night, and then explained that he took the opportunity to practice the relationship between lovers... By the time Ling Ke realized it, he had already lost the best way to break free. Timing, I can only be held by the other party and "play" for more than ten minutes full of deer.

 For another example, when Qi Feng proposed to go on a date for the first time, he had already chosen the time on his own initiative, booked movie tickets, and even bought drinks and popcorn when he arrived at the movie theater. People are just like getting along with each other on weekdays, and they don't feel any embarrassment at all because of the special word "dating".

 Another time, the two of them met a suitor of Qi Feng at school, and the other party blocked Qi Feng's faltering and hawing what he wanted to say, but he was too embarrassed to speak because of Ling Ke's presence.

 That was the first time they encountered this kind of thing after they made an agreement to act as a boyfriend. Ling Ke was at a loss for a while, and didn't know whether to avoid it.

 At that time, Qi Feng said to the girl very naturally: "Just say what you want to say, don't worry about Ling Ke, I have no secrets in front of him." This explanation directly made Ling Ke feel stupefied, and the girl heard it

 naturally Backed out despite the difficulties... Afterwards, Qi Feng explained to him that he didn't need to use any big moves when encountering such a small case, as long as Ling Ke stayed by the side was enough to deal with it.

 There are many such heart-warming little things, sometimes it may be just a look, a movement, or like today, a simple sentence.

 If it weren't for the agreement that was made before, Ling Ke sometimes felt that the two of them were really in love, not just pretending.

 And sometimes, knowing that it was fake, but out of selfishness, Ling Ke didn't want to break this ambiguity, instead greedily enjoying every bit of Qi Feng's tenderness and preferential treatment, his face remained calm.

 At this moment, Ling Ke, whose heart was beating wildly after Qi Feng said a word, saw Qi Feng looking straight at him... the bun in his hand, because he had nowhere to vent his inner excitement, so his brain twitched and he directly Holding the steamed stuffed bun, he approached him and asked, "Would you like to eat?" His tone didn't fluctuate, as if what Qi Feng said just now was "Give me a bite of steamed stuffed bun", not "You are my boyfriend".

 But Ling Ke realized it immediately after saying those three words, it seemed inappropriate to let others eat what he had eaten, but before he had time to regret it, Qi Feng lowered his head and took a bite out of it.

 Ling Ke: "..."

 The four-person group of girls who had just bought buns and came here were also stunned when they saw this scene.

 That's not all, they heard the next conversation——

 Ling Ke: "Do you want more?"

 Qi Feng: "One bite is enough, you can eat the rest."