59

"You actually..." Ling Ke was tongue-tied, shouldn't it be a prudent thing to come out to his family? How could it be so easy! He wondered if Qi Feng was scaring him!

 But Qi Feng didn't seem to be joking at all, and smiled helplessly: "Isn't there nothing I can do, these few days of vacation, I miss you every day, and often call you, she is not stupid , I can naturally feel that something is wrong with me. I asked me twice. At first I was afraid that she would not accept it, so I wanted to hide it first, but the more I kept silent, the more curious she became." Ling Ke: "Then you just said it

 ? "

 Qi Feng recounted the general conversation with his mother during the showdown, and said: "Actually, my relationship with my mother is quite good. She taught me to treat her as a friend since childhood. Say what I have, and I have almost nothing to hide from her. "

 He and Ling Ke are serious about their relationship, and they are so secretive in front of his mother, but it seems like they are sneaking...

 "I thought about it later, you are so good, it is not shameful, except that you are a Boy, why can't you tell her? It's better to tell her and get rid of it sooner."

 Ling Ke was moved by this confession in disguise, and couldn't help asking: "Then how did your mother react when she found out?"

 Qi Feng said: " Of course her reaction was huge!"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 "It's normal, you have to give her time to accept it," Qi Feng leaned over and kissed Ling Ke's face, comforting him, "You Don't worry, she won't make it difficult for you. Before I confessed to her, I told her carefully how much I like you, and I hope to get her support. I heard that I want to ask you to come to my house, and she really wants to see you. "

 Ling Ke was speechless, originally he was just a "classmate", but now he has become a "boyfriend"...Why does he have the feeling of meeting his mother-in-law early? The point is that he is not mentally prepared yet!

 Seeing Ling Ke's silence, Qi Feng thought it was his actions that scared him. After all, they had only been together for a month, and it was hard to say whether Ling Ke would like to stay with him forever. Now let him meet his parents as a date. , the pressure will definitely be great, but he has to admit that he really wants to use the pressure to tie Ling Ke by his side.

 Qi Feng rubbed his forehead against Gong Lingke, and murmured: "Don't be nervous, I'm here." At

 this moment, Qi Feng is like a peacock with its tail open, trying its best to show all its competition in front of the other party in order to court Li——His mother is a famous host, and his family's conditions are not bad. Although he lost his father, he will try his best to become a man in his own right...

 Ling Ke is also a responsible person. Once he meets his parents, The possibility of random abandonment will be greatly reduced.

 He wanted to take advantage of the victory and pursue the attack, and before Ling Ke could react, he would tie the opponent tightly to his side, preventing him from leaving him at all!

 ***

 After eating at noon, Qi Feng took Ling Ke to hide in the bedroom, and the two of them pressed me on the bed and did some inappropriate things to make up for the vacancy of the whole winter vacation.

 But in broad daylight, the two didn't dare to be too rude, they just rubbed against each other to solve it.

 Afterwards, Qi Feng showed Ling Ke many photos of when he was a child, and taught him to distinguish the difference between himself and Qi Yu. Ling Ke couldn't tell the difference after looking at it for a long time, and Qi Feng was so angry that he pressed him to kiss, kiss and tickle. He punished them all...