46

Seeing the scene in front of him, Xu Junzhu almost wanted to doubt the world.

 She took a fifteen-hour long-distance plane and flew back from London, not just to come back for Christmas, but more importantly, to see her childhood sweetheart, Qi Feng, who has been unrequitedly in love for many years.

 They have been in the same school since elementary school until she went abroad in her first year of high school.

 There is no one else like Qi Feng, who can establish a ten-year classmate relationship with her, from an ignorant child to a first love... captured her heart unconsciously.

 However, she also witnessed how this man changed from a boy with a nice smile to a star-studded man, as if overnight, the whole world became her rival in love.

 The departure three years ago was indeed a bit of anger. She was very tired because the person she had liked for so many years had not responded to her.

 But before going abroad, because she was reluctant to part with Qi Feng, she regretted it for a while and wanted to stay.

 Her mother persuaded her, saying that true love can stand the test of time and distance, and when they get older, Qi Feng will understand that he has few choices.

 This world is realistic, because he started high at a young age, and has seen all kinds of people, and their eyes are already very picky——by then, he will definitely notice her again.

 After all, she has many advantages that ordinary girls can't compare to.

 Or maybe, the distance will cool down her one-sided enthusiasm, or she may take the opportunity to find someone better than Qi Feng and forget about him completely.

 This is also good, there are no fragrant grasses anywhere in the world.

 But in the past three years, from a language school to a private high school, and from a private high school to a prestigious university, she has gone to various parties in her free time and met various suitors. At first glance, there is still no one who can compare to Qi Feng.

 Originally hoped that Qi Feng would choose to go to England after graduating from high school, and then they would meet again in London and start again.

 But half a year ago, I heard that Qi Feng was admitted to a domestic university.

 This time, she couldn't wait.

 In the past three years, influenced by the foreign environment, she has changed a lot, becoming more fashionable, more beautiful, and more confident.

 She believed that she was always different to Qi Feng.

 Finally, when Christmas came, she found out about Qi Feng's school and major from Shen Yuezhe, and flew back specially to come to F University to find him on Christmas Eve, hoping to surprise Qi Feng.

 But she didn't expect that Qi Feng would give her a "thunder" that night.

 "...Man, boyfriend!?" She stared at Ling Ke in disbelief.

 The young man in front of him had a handsome face. Although there was no expression on his face, it gave off a sense of inviolability and arrogance.

 Not to mention the domineering kiss just now, as if declaring sovereignty, it easily encloses Qi Feng within the range of his aura.

 Xu Junzhu's complexion turns green and pale. She has long known Qi Feng's ability to attract bees. In Deyin back then, almost pretty girls wanted to lean on Qi Feng, but no matter how popular he was, he never had sex with men. together!