61

Qi Qiurui for a long time and said: "I can understand him too. Boys like you have so many suitors, and it is normal to try to refuse... To be honest, there are not only people who want Ling Ke's WeChat ID from me." Today, this girl, I can't ask Ling Ke one by one, won't that cause him trouble? But if I want to reject those girls directly, they will say that I am unreasonable, hey, I can't handle it either. "

 Qi Feng was speechless, Qi Qiurui was very thoughtful, but now he was attracted by the matter of "Ling Ke Trumpet", and remembered a few details related to it, one was that Ling Ke refused to add his WeChat at the beginning of school , one was at the entrance of the cafeteria, Qi Qiurui was there at the time, and he was talking to Ling Ke about the WeChat account, but he only heard the end of the sentence; the other time was before the holiday, he asked Ling Ke why he didn't reply to his mother Wechat message, Ling Ke's vague tone and evasive performance...

 Qi Feng looked at Qi Qiurui and said, "Senior sister, can you also send me Ling Ke's trumpet?" "

 Okay," Qi Qiurui doubted With him, I directly pushed Ling Ke’s WeChat ID to him, and also teased him by the way, “You and Ling Ke have such a good relationship, what’s the use of adding him as a trumpet?” Qi Feng smiled

 . There may be some dark history in Ling Ke's trumpet, and as for why it was given to Qi Qiurui but not to others, he didn't think too deeply.

 However, when he casually clicked on the small business card, he was surprised to find that the interface that popped up showed that there was no need to "add this person to the address book", but that he could chat directly, and he clicked on the two-person dialog box, and There is a friend-adding message from three and a half years ago!

 Qi Feng was a little shocked by this situation.

 "Sister, did you make a mistake?" Qi Feng asked strangely.

 "No," Qi Qiurui checked, and said, "This is Ling Ke's trumpet, and I had a chat with him before." Qi Feng: "..." Could it be that

 Ling

 Ke knew him long ago?

 No, he couldn't think of any intersection with Ling Ke three and a half years ago!

 Qi Qiurui: "What's wrong?"

 Qi Feng shook his head and put away his phone: "It's nothing."

 He stared at the string of time at the top of the dialog box. At that time, he had just opened WeChat and added many Q'Q friends at once, some of whom did not directly verify their identities...etc

 . Wait, is it possible that Ling Ke is still his best friend?

 Qi Feng quickly logged into Q'Q with his mobile phone, searched for suspicious persons one by one in the contacts, and found one for him!

 ——The nickname is the same as that WeChat account, it is a simple letter K, very Ling Ke style!

 Obviously, Ling Ke knew him earlier than he thought, but they never chatted, and there is no record of the conversation for Qi Feng to analyze... It seems that

 Ling doesn't want him to know the existence of Trumpet, because he doesn't want to Let him know they've known each other for a long time!

 ***

 In the evening, Qi Feng and Ling Ke had dinner together, and did not mention the "WeChat account". As usual, he thoughtfully helped Ling Ke buy food, and chatted about what happened during the day while eating.

 After chatting for a while, Qi Feng deliberately brought in the topic that everyone chatted online in the early years, and tentatively asked: "Ling Ke, do you have Q'Q?"