24

.

 After Qi Feng unilaterally agreed to play and dragged Ling Ke into the water together, the counselors in the department made an appointment with them alone to talk about the welcome party.

 Although the party is in the name of welcoming new students, in terms of scale and meaning, it is almost equivalent to the school art festival.

 So, they are not only representing themselves and the freshmen on stage, but also representing the entire School of Journalism and Communication, and the counselors hope that they will seize the opportunity and perform well.

 These high-sounding words made the two of them feel a heavy responsibility, Ling Ke could only bite the bullet and take it seriously.

 The Minister of Literature and Art is a man of action. He arranged a piano room for them to practice on the second day after looking for them.

 On the day they got the keys to the piano room, Ling Ke and Qi Feng went for a walk first, planning to try the piano and get some feel.

 F University does not have a music school and music-related research majors, but the huge campus does not have a single piano. There are four or five piano rooms on the ground floor of the school auditorium. It is said that it is for some school performances and some people who like to play the piano. Prepared by professors, not open to students.

 Probably for the sake of privacy, the piano room is a closed small space, less than half the area of their dormitory.

 There is an upright piano against the wall in the room, a small table for personal belongings, a small wall-mounted bookshelf above the table, a few piano scores, and a stool. nothing else.

 It's just such a small room of less than six square meters, it's okay for a person to come in, but now two big boys are squeezed in, and the two feel a little cramped.

 Moreover, the sound insulation of the piano room is very good. Once the door is closed, the two can only hear each other's breathing.

 ...that's embarrassing.

 Privacy, soundproofing, being in the same room... Ling Ke couldn't help but began to make up some colorful things in his brain.

 God knows how much effort he spent these days to return to the mentality of "love so and so" before seeing Qi Feng, but now, locked in such a small room face to face with Qi Feng, he was beaten back to his original shape in an instant!

 He still couldn't resist Qi Feng's natural attraction to him...

 "Uh, this room is quite small." Especially when Qi Feng's magnetic voice sounded next to his ears, the epidermal cells on Ling Ke's body collectively rebelled , trembling with excitement.

 Resigned to his fate, he opened the piano bench and turned on the all-round masquerading system again.

 A qin bench is seventy-five centimeters long. Although it is enough to seat two people, it is still a bit narrow for two well-developed eighteen-year-old youths.

 Qi Feng might also be concerned about this, and said to Ling Ke: "You try first?" After speaking, he sat down on the small square stool next to him.

 This made Ling Ke feel a little more relaxed.

 Playing the piano is not only a technical job, but also a technical job that requires regular practice. If you don't play the piano for a few days, you will die, and if you don't play for a long time, no matter how good your skills are before, it will basically be handicapped.

 If it weren't for Ling Ke's ten-year piano practice experience, he couldn't guarantee that he would be able to practice a piece of music that could be performed on stage within two weeks, let alone playing with others.