𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

King George and Queen Anastasia celebrated their union as they danced their feet in the ballroom with the remaining guests around them. Their laughter and smiles embraced together while all eyes were on the married couple. No matter the titles were hanging over their names, they were connected from the floor. Their hearts beat together while she was smiling in joy.

The night concluded while they were outside of the palace, hearing the gratitude for their union. Their smiles grinned on their cheeks until Claude stopped to see her daughter in a gown with a remaining tiara. His eyes were close to tears while she spoke softly to him, "Père, ne pleure pas."

Claude shook his head as he clarified his emotions, "No, Anastasia, I am not going to cry. I just... I wished your Mother would see how much you have become."

"She is always here with us." He nodded while he sniffed his tears, then he embraced her tightly. She whispered, "I love you, Père."

"I love you, fille."

Claude and Anastasia pulled their embrace away while their smiles remained. After she watched her father go, there was Laurent who was bowing in front of her. She chuckled softly while he raised his voice firmly, "Take care, Your Majesty."

Anastasia raised her eyebrows while she teasingly smiled, "Formality now, brother?"

"I shall pray that you are soon blessed with children, ma'am."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion to see the state of her brother. He nodded it off before he followed the steps to Claude as she watched him and her father step into the carriage. It rode off while her soul remained to be broken to hear the words from her older brother's mouth.

Not that she could care, but she knew deep down how unexpectedly how he acted like he did not know her for eighteen years. Still remained to be Queen to him. She faced the distance until a beautiful young dark-skinned woman in a gold gown bowed in front of her.

She smiled gently as she approached her, "Your Majesty. It is an honor. I'm Lady Agatha Danbury. I am to be on your court."

Gasping lightly as she walked closer to her. She smiled warmly, "Splendid, we shall be great friends."

"Yes." Smiling in return before she eyed the palace slightly. Anastasia followed her eyes before Lady Danbury leaned toward her as she lowered her voice, "Be careful, ma'am. And know that if you send for me, I shall come."

Anastasia had a sense of connection with her as she heard the calling voice from her. Nodding softly while her eyes softened toward her. Her husband, Lord Danbury, who was an old man, called out to her to make haste. Her voice was in an irradiated tone that suddenly gave her the reveal. Her eyes followed her stepping into the carriage along with her husband. From her body and her voice, she knew deep down she was caged in a marriage with Lord Danbury.

No wonder she spoke to her righteously.

A hand touched her hands in front of her. She looked down, seeing a pale-skinned hand that gave the familiar sense of sparks. Shifting her eyes to George, her husband spoke to her, "I have a surprise for you."

Smiling widely as she heard the word from him, "A surprise?"

"A present, really. You should need your cloak." George smiled softly while Anastasia was holding her excitement to herself. More guests come by, the more anticipated an alone time with him tonight.

Upon the carriage awaited for George and Anastasia, her silver sparkling cloak rested on her shoulders. They were seated together to watch out from the windows, all the people in the ton were cheering for them. Cheering for their royal union.