𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

The dawn reached up to the surface while her eyes stared out the ceiling of her bedchamber. Drowning in thoughts as she was willing to partake in her position as a queen. As she was willing to ignore the titles above her head, she was determined as she reminisced his words.

You're the queen. You can do whatever you like.

Abruptly as she ignored the servants' bell, she rose up from her bed. She lowered herself upon the bed and reached her arms underneath. She pulled out a light pink floral box that was wrapped in ribbon. Her hands opened the box which brought a warming smile to her lips as she looked down.

There was a light blue cotton dress with bell sleeves with ruffles surrounding the sleeves and the underskirt. Lastly, a beautiful pink wrapping courtesy to her favorite maid, Elise. She put on her dress and tied the wrapping around her head. Her hair rested on her shoulders and on her back. Her feet slipped on the light blue flats while she did not wear a tight crinoline or expensive jewelry that was cooling her neck and her ears or adding more weight to her hair.

She looked at the mirror as she embraced the joy inside her for a long time, finally releasing the air from her lungs. "If he had his own time on our honeymoon, I shall make mine my own." Turning her back to the doors, then opened the doors. She saw the alarming expressions from the servants who were holding onto the wardrobe and Brimsley. Her soft smile bloomed as she passed them by while her right man was standing there. "Brimsley, are you coming?"

He woke himself up before he walked hastily to her, "Yes, Your Majesty."

The following morning, she ate her breakfast with an empty chair while she read the remaining book in her hands. After finishing the book in her hand, she returned to the library. Her eyes were rising up to the shelves before she could sense the upcoming clap behind her. Her finger held up to the direction of Brimsley as he expressed himself in a state of confusion.

Anastasia dragged the small ladder before climbing on the steps as she returned the book back to place. All the servants and Brimsley were shocked to see her returning the book on her own. They were even close to passing out as her foot landed on the shelf. Reaching to the highest shelf above her considering she was short, then she grabbed the one she was intrigued the most.

Her feet began to lower down from the shelves and the ladder. Her smile returned to the staff whose faces were pale as sheets. Turning her back as she walked off with a book in her hand before she opened the doors to the backyard with a tent. A small table with two chairs under the shade. "Brimsley, I would like tea with treats." He bowed to her before he informed the servants.

The following evening, Anastasia was reading a book. A fictional book that spoke of a love story between a man and a woman. Her eyes strolled down each word, and each sentence upon the page. Taking sips from the creamed tea along with macarons, never taking her eyes off the page. Enjoying the scenery outside by herself with a book in her hand, feeling the cooling breeze upon her body.

Her ears turned to the sounds of birds chirping toward the water fountain. There were birds standing on the edge of the fountain singing out from their beaks. Her lips curled into a soft smile before setting the book on a table. Grabbing a spoon and the macaron together, turning the biscuit into crumbs on the plate.

Her fingers received the crumbs and then sprinkled them on both of her palms as she stood up. Never minding Brimsley who was walking behind her still while her lips were put together and chirped. Few of the birds looked at the woman who was holding crumbled biscuit in her palms. One flew toward her and landed on her palm. It fed out from her palm as she giggled heartily.

Her flats slipped out before she set her feet into the water. Standing in the cool water on her feet as the waterfalls on the clear liquid. Anastasia did not mind that the bottom of the skirt was drenched while she opened both of her palms for the birds.