𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

On a bright morning behind the curtains, there was Anastasia who was sleeping with her eyes open. Throughout the course of the night, her eyes fluttered as she dreamt. Dreaming that she returned back to her castle, to her liberation, to her meadow. Alas, she woke up in bed in Buckingham House... consumed with loneliness.

She rose herself up, seeing the paper laying on the covering across from her still. Anticipated that her friend will write sooner since they were an ocean away from each other. Her friend told her what is like in Germany in her home. It sounded lovely as she embraced her royalty in a different life.

The first thing they connected to each other as they were lost in one's self in the luxury world. Anastasia and Charlotte lived through the pains of the royal family while they wanted to scream their voices to the world. They both lost a mother along with a living brother that they both wanted to rip pieces apart.

They had been exchanging letters since her mother was gone from her life when she needed someone. It was someone who was from a different country in Europe. Anastasia threw the blanket over as she stood up. She rang the bell for the servants who were waiting at the door.

They all entered-- Brimsley, dressers, and maids. She was standing arms to the sides while they all brought the wardrobe to her. Corsets, crinolines, diamonds, gemstones, dresses, heels, and lastly dresses. Anastasia sighed deeply before she reached her arms above her.

The dressers got started to suffocate her in corsets and crinolines with leggings. She looked at the mirror, standing with her hands on her hips. They squeezed tighter until the curves were shaped in form. One maid put the dressing rope on her while she remained seated on a chair.

All the women knew exactly how to style her hair since she gave them a little lecture. They all gathered all the pieces into a beautiful braided up while all her hair was down. Similar to what she had shown them but the partings were swept to the side for a bang.

Anastasia smiled at them for their achievements on their duty before she stepped into a silk yellow gown with soft tiny flowers. Her neck was set with a pearl beaded necklace with rhinestones and she wore the beautiful pearl earrings to match. Her eyes were set on her left hand, seeing a ring on her finger.

Reminiscing the moment when she felt the touch of his hand on hers. How her breathing was calm as her heart beating was pumping softly. Her nose flared as she returned back to reality before she walked out of the room graciously with Brimsley behind her. Since she had entered a different country, there are so many things she would love to see as she made plans with him.

While they both approached the dining room for breakfast, her voice called out with a soft smile on her face. "Brimsley."

"Your Majesty."

"What is in my engagement diary for the week?"

"Engagement diary, Your Majesty?"

Anastasia chuckled softly, "I assume there will be charity visits? The poor or orphanages? I know I have to meet the ladies-in-waiting. That is important. There is so much to do in this country! The art galleries in London, perhaps a promenade in the parks." She burst into excitement with the laughter of joy, "First thing we shall do, Brimsley, is to attend theatre and music. I would be very happy to finally see a Shakespeare performance on stage!"

"Your Majesty, there is nothing in your engagement diary."

She halted, shocked to hear the news from him. "Comment peut-il y avoir..." Looking at him as she questioned, "There is nothing in my engagement diary?"

"No, Your Majesty."

Brimsley gave a soft grin while Anastasia frowned in hopelessness while she spoke softly, "I am the queen. I'm sure I have duties for my position, yes?"