II. 'I know what you did'

chapter two

chapter two.—— 'i know what you did'
irl & messages

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

"he, he lives in daydreams with me. he's the first one that I see, and I don't know why. I don't know who he is— he."
—She (gender swapped)

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Nick observes his brother, Chris, trying on different shirts frantically like a madman. Despite having a date with the red-headed girl he met at the party Friday night, Chris is still talking about August. Matthew and Nick watch him trying to choose between three different colored shirts with a concerned look plastered on his face.

"Do you guys think she's thinking about me right now?" Chris asks as he takes off an orange t-shirt. Both of the brothers watching him exchange a glance. They know he isn't talking about the girl he's taking to the movies tonight. 

"No," Matthew sighs. Nick holds in a laugh, which forces him to make a weird snort sound. Chris narrows his eyes at the two, offense held in his glare, but they both brush it off.

Neither of them can understand how one person can go to a party searching for one girl and then get a number from another. Chris explained to them it was his 'hot boy summer', which Nick finds distasteful. He wishes he had never gone to that party...

Kylo hasn't texted Nick yet, and he has lost hope. The day after the party, Nick impatiently checked his phone, anticipating a notification from an unknown number– Kylo. But It never did. After waiting more than two days, Nick lost hope and stopped checking his phone obsessively.

Nick is not upset that he can't speak to Kylo. He rather not see his beautiful chocolate eyes and adorable crooked teeth. And the thought of seeing his ringlets made him repulsed. He is only bummed out about not getting a tattoo from Lily.

Chris spun around, displaying his navy blue shirt and khakis. "Do you guys like this one? I really need your advice, Nick." He says. Nick rolls his eyes, feeling annoyed by Chris' request for fashion advice. He had already commented on his previous ten outfits.

"Yes, Chris. It looks like your usual outfits." Nick tells him, exhaling frustratedly.

"Okay, okay. But is it better than the-"