VII. 'I like it when you touch me'

chapter seven

chapter seven.——
I like it when you touch me
irl

TW: mentions of abuse
(i will put "***" before & after so you don't have to skip chapter bc it's an importanta-ish one!)

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

˚.♫˚.♫˚.

You make me feel like... there's something I never knew I wanted."
The Next Best American Record

˚.♫˚.♫˚.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

"Thought you didn't dance, moony," Nick smirks, throwing his head back.

He is very intoxicated and most likely won't remember anything from the moment he met Cole. However, Kylo's tolerance is much higher...

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

KYLO

"Moony?" Kylo smiles down at Nick, who is leaning heavily on him. Though Nick is looking at Kylo, his eyes are unfocused and distant. He's swaying, but not to the music. Kylo recognizes Nick is severely drunk and saying things he would normally keep to himself.

Nick nods, giggling. "If I'm your sunshine, then you can be my moony." 

Kylo frowns, concerned that Nick is starting to get attached to him. Nonetheless, he feels a warmth in his chest as Nick calls him his moony, even if it is slightly cringy. He's never thought of himself to be as beautiful as the moon, especially in comparison to Nick's radiance like the sun, but he'll happily accept the nickname from his sunshine.

"We'll see how long that lasts, sunny," Kylo smirks down at Nick. His head is thrown back and his eyes are now closed. Kylo's arms start burning from how long he has been holding him. 

Kylo furrows his brows; he needs to get Nick out of this place. The heat and the crowd can't be doing him any good.

Kylo grabs ahold of the fabric of his sweatshirt. He can't help but admire how great Nick looks in it. The black contrast perfectly with his pale skin and flushed face. The length makes him look even shorter than he is. And, truthfully, the fact that it's Kylo's makes it even better.