V. 'i'm his girlfriend'

chapter five

chapter five.—— i'm his girlfriend
irl

.𖥔 ݁ ˖☾𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

˚.♫˚.♫˚.

"Sorry I didn't kiss you... Is it obvious I wanted too? Bubble gum down my throat, and my luck couldn't get any worse..."
—Bubble Gum (slightly altered)

˚.♫˚.♫˚.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖☾𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Nick tilts his head slightly, closing his eyes as he prepares for Kylo's soft lips to meet his.

But they never do.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

A loud crash against Kylo's window startles them both, making the two jump far apart. Nick's eyes shoot open wider than before, and his cheeks flush pink. He turns to where the sound came from, cursing at whoever made it.

There, standing outside the window, an attractive blonde girl smirks. She appears short even while wearing white platform converses. Her outfit is a pair of white jeans and a hot pink tube top. The color palate looks amazing against her sun-tanned complexion. Blonde french braids lay down her back, and pink glitter is set on top of her cheekbones and in the inner corners of her eyes. A grin radiates from her face, and like Kylo, she also has dimples. Nick couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

"For fuck's sakes." Kylo groaned, every emotion other than anger disappearing from his face. Nick has never seen his face so rigid. His jaw clenched, and his nostrils flared.

"Kai! I know your car when I see it! So nice of you to actually show up!" The girl shouts so Kylo could hear her through the protection of his car. Knowing that the car would be no help, he swings his door open.

"As long as I get paid," Kylo sighs, standing up and towering over the girl. She scrunches her face and tilts her head to the side. Before they say anything else, Kylo slams his door shut.

Nick sighs, only hearing muffled voices from outside the vehicle. He wonders who she is. He opens his door, taking his time to get out of the car while Kylo and the girl are arguing on the other side.