Mr. Wrong Part 1

Saint, Innocent, easygoing.

All words that wouldn't be used to describe Spencer Cassadine. He was far from it. The surname alone made him impure; it was quite inevitable.

This is why Portia could not understand why her daughter was so fixated on him.

She assumed it was a phase, the thrill of experiencing something uncommon for her; the elite events, lavish gifts, foreign voyages.

Everything the average citizens of Port Charles won't partake in unless they are aristocrats or mobsters. However, that phase is longer than she ever expected; it's been a year into their relationship.

A year of pain.

A year of tears.

A year of betrayals.

A continual loop of danger.

Portia scowled as she watched her daughter leave the Metro Court with Spencer.

"He's wrong; he's wrong for her." Her lips pulled into a deep frown as her brother blocked her sight of the young couple. "Let her live, sis; she will realize that soon enough." He reassured her softly, massaging her shoulders before placing her drink into her hands. "Yeah, she will." a smirk grew on Portia's face as her agenda to separate the duo was in full play.

Trina, on the other hand, disagrees with her mother's belief.

To her, he was a fallen angel, jaded by life but has not let it destroy his inner beauty or compassion. Despite his family's deeds, enemies, and the curveball thrown at him by life, he still believes in the humanity of people and will go above and beyond for friends and family. 

Materialism wasn't what she fell for.

She fell for his heart, persistence, and emotional expression he tries so hard to hide, which he succeeds in hiding from others but not from her.

She loved the attention he gave her; he noticed the minor details and changes to her appearance and feelings.

-

His lips trailed down her neck as she prepared an early dinner for both of them. "What are you making, my love?" He questioned as he latched onto a specific portion of her neck.

He heard the melody of her chuckle as he marked her skin.

"Lasagna, I wanted something different." She mumbles as she turns to him, planting a kiss on his lips. 

"I want something different.." The words left his lips with a raspy undertone as he lifted the female to his dinner table.

"Is that so?" She replied with her voice becoming an octave lower. "We have 20 minutes," she turned to the oven, checking the temperature and remaining time once more before Spencer carried her to his bedroom.

Spencer held his head in frustration as the stacked documents sat across his office table.

His father's disappearance made the entire workload of the Cassadine industries fall solely on him, especially since he refuses to accept assistance from Valentin — He still doesn't trust the older male.

His phone rang, he reached for it quickly, hoping that Trina was checking up on him, but instead, he frowned at the name.

"What do you need?" He was straight to the point as his ex-girlfriend greeted him on the phone. He sensed her hesitation after his blunt inquiry. "I'm working overtime. Can you pick up Ace from the daycare for me and take him to your grandmother."