CHAPTER 2: Something is Wrong.

(PREVIOUSLY...)

...His name is Kel, and he was undoubtedly thirsty.

Thirsty for some quenchable ORANGE JOE.

...

He had climbed out of bed and made his way to the phone on his side table.

"... Hello Kelsey! How are you, sweetie? I just wanted to let you know, i just restocked the pantry with new foods and treats, if you get hungry! Mommy will be working late so please take care of yourself. Please stop drinking that 'orange joe' stuff, it rots your teeth. Okay thats it, i love you! BEEEEEEEP" ...

Kel put the phone down and took a glance at his room, specifically the right side of the room. It had many boxes filled with clothes and trophies and furniture. They were all labeled as "HERO'S STUFF."

He made his way towards the door and opened it. The hallway was filled up with many things, yet still felt so empty. As if there was nothing.

He walked downstairs but stopped a few steps down. It was as if something was blocking him from walking.

He went back to his room and tried to sleep.

You are hungry

Kel tossed and turned.

You are thirsty.

You are hungry.

Kel got up in frustration and walked downstairs, not letting anything stop him.

There was a knife on the step. "Weird" Kel muttered. He picked it up.

He must've been really thirsty to the point he started hallucinating that there was black "tar?" Engulfing the stairs.

"Kel listen to me..."

Kel slashed it.

"Kel..."

Kel slashed and slashed.

"You have to let go of your fears... and calm down..."

Kel took this into consideration, and tried breathing in and out. The monster was gone.

Kel continued to walk to the kitchen, where there was "Capt. Spaceboy crunch (now with a mini spaceboy toy gun inside!)" and "Orange Joe's delicious Orange joe!" He took the cereal and orange joe and set them on the counter to eat.

His stomach did not agree with that.

He hurried to the toilet upstairs and threw up.

He wiped his mouth in disgust and washed the excess vomit on the sink.

Now, he was finally ready to sleep. Kel went to his room and dozed off, getting ready for the adventures he was about to have.