Chapter 7: Who's Rowan?

im so sorry guys i was in the hospital for some time pls forgive me lmao

(PREVIOUSLY...)

"Basil! Give us Aubrey's bat back!" Sunny yelled from the sidewalk.

...

"Wow. She cant even do it herself! I'm not giving you the damned bat!!" Basil shouted back as the rest of his group quieted down. He glared at all of them. "Also I told you to call me Rowan." 

...

Of all names... Rowan?? Kel thought.

Mari sighed. "Rowan. Please give us back the bat. We don't have to fight! C'mon! Your plants are dying, and so is my patience to try and HELP you!" Rowan stuck out his tongue in a sarcastically childish stance.

"Just... Just go home. Rowan isn't giving it back to you unless Hero somehow comes back from the dead." One of the Hooligans said. Kel had blocked out the faces of everyone except Sunny and Mari to avoid having to see their expressions ever since he left the house.

Dead? ... Kel slowly started feeling himself breathing faster. His head throbbed to think his older brother was dead. Mari's hand rested on his shoulder and Sunny yelled at the hooligans for talking about Hero.

As Kel glanced at Mari to see who put their hand on his shoulder, he saw Hero flickering from Mari's silhouette. He missed his brother's warm embrace. He fell into Mari's arms from fainting. Maybe it was the heat of the sun from staying in too long, maybe it was from not eating, or maybe it was the thought of Hero.

Whatever the reason was, He did know he saw Basil drop his scooter and run towards him. He knew that nice child was still somewhere hidden inside the thick walls built from years of trauma.

...

HIKI awoke inside his white space. Or that's what he thought. It was quickly glitching from the Faraway Town's parking lot and Neighbor's Backyard that he couldn't make out small details. Hector whined for food, after all, it wasn't like HIKI to be out of that dream for so long. 

He walked a few steps and found himself next to sullen children. Hero, Basil, and Aubrey were sitting in a circle around a ball. A small keyboard key lay on the grass-like surface and HIKI picked it up. 

"I'm here." A monotonous voice escaped from HIKI's lips and the group looked at him. Basil's and Aubrey's eyes lit up and they ran over to him. "You're back!! Where did you go?? It's been so long! We spent so much time looking for you!!" 

"Hey guys! Don't bombard HIKI with such fast words!" Hero laughed. "Now that you're back, do you want to keep looking for Sunny and Mari with Bsil and Aubrey?" He asked as he struggled to get up from the ground and the others rushed to help him up.

HIKI nodded and he waited for Basil and Aubrey to follow him. They all headed out to the Townland once again just in case the siblings somehow found their way back there. 

...

As they entered the Townland, They saw a bright pink carriage being driven into the brick road by white horses with pumpkins as heads. A crowd surrounded the carriage and a crowned princess with a beautiful dress stepped out. It was like there was a visible happy yellow aura lining her figure. 

She flipped her wavy pink hair and confidently said, "Make way for the Princesa de Corazones!"

"Why is she here??" "Do I look like I would know??" The two children whispered to each other.

(to be continued ig lmao)

HOW DO I CONTINUE THIS I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS FANFIC BRO