Chapter 4: The Battle for Tickets.

Author's Note: GRRRRRR I HATE WRITING BATTLE DIALOGUE WITH A BURNING PASSION.

Oh yeah sorry for not uploading i didnt feel that motivation i always have.

(PREVIOUSLY...)

"You have to prove your worthiness of these tickets if you're going to barge in my house! So I challenge you to a duel!"

...

Hiki held out his shovel, as basil took out his gardening shears, and Aubrey took out her baseball bat

Aubrey blew her bat right to the side of Capt. Spaceboy's waist, causing him to drop his spaceray, leaving him harmless for the round.

Basil slashed his gardening shears onto Spaceboy, it hit him right in the heart!

Hiki hit spaceboy's head with his shovel, critical hit!

"Ah! Ouch that hurt.."
"Can we get the tickets now?"
"Of course not!

SPACEBOY GOT BACK UP.
SPACEBOY SHOT A LASER AT BASIL'S EYE.
BASIL IS TEMPORARILY BLINDED.

Aubrey took that personally. "NOBODY gets to bully basil!" She threw the bat at spaceboy, and it came back like a boomerang.

Basil tried paralyzing spaceboy with his vines, but ended up trapping himself. Hiki hurried over to help him, and gave Aubrey his turn.

"Oh yeah! 2 turns!" Aubrey twirled, before smacking spaceboy with her bat once more.

BASIL WAS HEALED.
SPACEBOY TURNED ANGRY

"Im not gonna let you guys win!" Spaceboy said, his red eyes becoming less nice the more he spoke. His space-ray shot out sad music, causing the gang to become sad.

"Please! We need the tickets to see the all-knowing orange joe!" Aubrey said, tears almost forming. She threw a baseball in the air and missed, causing her turn to be useless.

Basil made thorns bushes pop out of the ground near spaceboy, causing his legs to be weakened.

Hiki slashed across spaceboys chest 3 times, losing balance and falling on his knees

SPACEBOY BECAME TIRED

He yawned and shot his space-ray 3 times, causing a critical hit on Basil twice and Hiki once.

Aubrey kicked Spaceboy in the back of his knees as Hiki got up.

Basil trapped Spaceboy with his thorns, and Hiki slashed the space-ray.

"aAH! Fine!! You guys win! Take the gosh darn tickets!" Spaceboy said, grumbling something under his breath as he threw the crumpled tickets at them and shoved them out of his house.

"Yay! Look Hiki we have the tickets!" Aubrey said, excitedly yelling at Hiki while holding up three tickets.

"Whats his problem.?" Basil asked as he rubbed his shoulder from the sudden shove.

The crowd was extremely angry at the kids and forced them to leave before another battle commenced.

The 3 kids hurried off to the train conductor and handed him the tickets. They were panting and sweating by the time they got there.

As they sat together on the train, Aubrey and Basil slowly turned into black silhouettes and disappeared. Hiki was trapped in a dark train room.

Realizing what happened, he decided to sit quietly and looked in front of him to avoid the pitch black creatures and the illusion of his older brother at the end of the door with his eye sockets empty, and his jaw was stretched out.

Slowly he got back to his reality as the train stopped and he was awoken by his friends.

"Wow you fell asleep quick!" Basil said as Hiki rubbed his eye.

They all got off the train in a hurried fashion as to get to Orange Joe quickly.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)