Chapter Eighty-six:"Escape plan"

No one pov

(Y/n):"Ozpin how are able to talk to me or have i gone mad"

Ozpin:"No, Olivia was able to telepathic make us comunícate"

(Y/n):"This far away???"

Ozpin:"Jaune is helping"

(Y/n):"Make sense, Cinder and two more people are going back to Atlas, going to Amity colosseum, they think that comunicación tower is still a thing, so go warn General Ironwood to stop them far good"

Ozpin:"That great look like being in behind enemy lines is a great idea"

(Y/n):"The best way to defeat the enemy is from the inside"

Ozpin:"Wise words, you have a plan don't you?"

(Y/n):"I'm going to destroy the hideout I'm inside, it's like a giant whale Grimm"

Ozpin:"Monstra a giant flying Grimm, this is good what your escape plan"

(Y/n):"This the part i never thought i would say in a million years, i need your help so that I can escape and make sure destroying this Grimm work"

Ozpin:"Your in luck Yang, and some of team JNPR are planning to rescue you"

(Y/n):"That good can you make sure the can bring explosive dust large bomb human size"

Ozpin:"They are few bomb we can spare"

(Y/n):"As long they can make a big boom, how's Ruby doing?"

Ozpin:"She's training so she can control her silver eyes, and she worried about you"

(Y/n):"Tell her don't worry this are quite under control"

Ozpin:"It's there anything else"

(Y/n):"There's a man called Hazel, do you know him?"

Ozpin:"Hazel Rainart, her sister die on a training mission, he blames me for her death"

(Y/n):"He sure does, well it doesn't matter he's about to join her soon"

Ozpin:"I was thinking that maybe you can change him please he's a broken man, he still can be saved i know"

(Y/n):"I could use him as an advantage against Salem, that could work"

Ozpin:"That one way of thinking, please his a good man just spare him"

(Y/n):"I'll find a way"

Ozpin:"Thanks"

Ozpin stop talking so that mean the connection was cut, (Y/n) take a beep breath and still continue his plan how his going to convince Hazel to cooperate

Small Time skip

General oficial

Ironwood:"Ok with the new information Ozpin gathers from (Y/n), Salem forces will get to the Amit colosseum they still think it is for making a new comunicación tower, so we make plans for Amity colosseum a trap, Penny and Yasha would be the one fighting her seems your the only ones being able to put fight against her"

Ruby:"Anything new for the rescue of (Y/n)?"

Ironwood:"Tomorrow the rescue team with five large bombs will go rescue (Y/n) and blowing the Grimm that the enemies using for base, if this works Salem will have too retreat and get her army of Grimm back"

Yasha:"It would take her like months too get her army back in business, so we should use that time to train for the Battle of our lives"

Back with (Y/n)