Chapter seventeen:Beast in Mistral

(") speak
([]) thought
(') action

No pov

Location Atlas military base

A bullhead was landing there were one of the best

General Mustang:"That all of them"

Atlas soldier:"Yes it all of them"

General Mustang:"Good"

He see most of them were human's and one male wolf faunus"

General Mustang:"Who's the faunus?"

Atlas soldier:'Se scroll'/"His name is Marcus Cage, born in Vacuo rise in Atlas, his one of the youngest that have military training, his a expert marksman so he can use every kind and type of weapons"

General Mustang:"That great let's go"

In a different bigger Atlas bullhead

Female commander:"The target is (Y/n) (L/n) a wolf faunus, age of 16 he posses weapons, two powerful hand gun that it can change into a katana machete the White one call Fury, and the black one call wrath, and a great sword that it can transform into a sniper rifle call Dragon slayer, you be using tranquilizers only use bullets and bust ammo on emergency"

Marcus:"Is he a good fighter?"

General Mustang:"He have send a soldier to the hospital with multiple broken bones, he stop a car and gave a concussion to a civilian, he have kill many faunus and human, so yeah he is a good fighter"

Marcus:"Why he isn't in jail if he killed many people?"

General Mustang:"They were criminal's"

Marcus:"Then why capture him?"

General Mustang:"You ask to many questions, but he is responsible for the hospital lab "accident" and break multiple civilian helicopter, he cost a lot of money for city damage"

Location mistral

(Y/n) was resting on the bed, reflecting on his method on how he kill the grimm

Flashback

Grandfather:"Something wrong?"

Young (Y/n):"Why do i kill that grimm so brutal and i like it?"

Grandfather:"You are afraid what Ruby and Yang might think about you?"

Young (Y/n):"Yes"

Grandfather:"Being brutal ain't bad or good, sure most of the society won't accept your way of fighting or killing grimm, but the good thing us that you know your enemies won't survive that"

A lone wolf came out of the woods it month it cover in blood

Young (Y/n):"Look a wolf he look like he bite some animal throat"

Grandfather:"Do you know why the wolf it fear?"

Young (Y/n):"I don't know?"

Grandfather:"It's independent it's strength it's ingenuity and it will, the wolf can do things with or without it pack, and know which battles to fight, the wolf it strong that why the wolf it represents as strength"/'cough'

(Y/n):"You ok?"

Grandfather:"I'm ok, remember to be strong not only in physical but in the heart, the world is a a unforgiving and cruel place it will test you"

Young (Y/n):"Test me?"

Grandfather:"We all are learners of life, we learn from the bad thing that happened, so in the near future we can ovoid it, there will be all kind of people, good, bad, kind, rude, the bad people are there so we can ovoid them, and be with the love one are worth spending time together"