Choices

"So, what's the plan for this weekend?" The boy wiping down the tables glanced behind him. His friend was leaning out of the food truck they worked at. He was eyeing him expectedly.

"I don't know!" The dark haired male pushed his glasses up on his face better.

His friend laughed as he gripped the counter. Leaning back he looked up at the blue sky before them. His back cracked as he held onto the counter.

"Yuri, you will never change!" His friend laughed again. The rays of sunlight striking his dark flesh. He pulled himself back up.

Looking at the other male before him, he leaned on one hand. He had known Yuri for years now, ever since his family moved here. Yuri had been his first friend. The guy was shy, introverted, a dreamer. His dark hair sat cutely atop his head. He looked better without his glasses, but with them he had an air of... sophistication? Maybe?

"Phichit, if you have something in mind, just tell me!" Yuri sighed as he moved to the next table. Phichit loved Yuri, but sometimes...

"Well, since you asked...." Phichit leapt though the window. He stalked up to his friend.

"There is this new rage of shops..." He pressed snatching the cloth from his friends hand. He wound it up, sticking the male's butt with it.

"Now I need to get another one!" Yuri complained.

"Listen to me!" Phichit grabbed his shoulders. Holding the slightly taller male back, he got in his face.

"I know you've heard of them, but Yaoi café!" Phichit cried.

He waved his hand in the air as if he were seeing a billboard. His pearly white teeth shined out as his smile grew. Yuri turned away. Ignoring the over enthusiastic friend, he walked to the back of the food truck. Climbing up inside he found another cloth to use on the tables. They were slow right now, but soon the lunch rush was about to start. He glanced around, noting that Phichit hadn't started cooking for the rush. He frowned as he moved to exit the truck. Phichit stood there, blocking his path.

"Come on, Yuri! It will be fun!" He exclaimed clapping his hands to Yuri's shoulders.

"What will be fun is if we don't have to scramble for lunch. You need to get the hot dogs on, the hamburger patties need to be cooked and don't forget to toast Mr. Yakov's buns for him!" Yuri ordered mentioning one of their regular customers.

"I will be all set when the rush comes, if..." Phichit held up a finger. "... you..." He poked Yuri in the chest as he advanced into the truck.

Yuri backed up to give the other boy room to enter. He shifted to one side but Phichit was on a mission. He bent Yuri back over the cutting table. Getting into his face, Phichit intently stared down the less aggressive male.

"... agree to go with me to the Yaoi café!" Phichit nearly shouted the last two words.

Yuri slapped his hand over the others mouth. "Don't shout things like that!" He cried glaring at his friend.

"Then agree." Phichit's voice came out muffled from behind Yuri's hand.

"Why?" he asked. Phichit backed up to allow Yuri to stand upright.

"Why?" he looked totally flabbergasted!

"Why go to a Yaoi café?" Yuri demanded.

He slipped past his friend to go to the exit. Looking back he saw Phichit just standing where he left him. Yuri smirked. He knew this would side track the other for a bit. Maybe until the rush came. He wasn't dumb enough to think that Phichit would forget about it. This conversation would only be stalled until their shift ended.