What is happening here?

"So, you're Viktor's newest boy toy?" the driver of the motorcycle asked.

They had stopped a few minutes ago outside a twenty four hour Café. Yuri was playing with the wrapped silverware. Honestly, he just needed something for his hands to do. The small blond that had fallen out of the tree had gone to use the bathroom.

"I, I don't know what I am." Yuri admitted.

"Names Otabek." The guy offered his hand. Yuri shook it introducing himself.

"Ah, funny." Otabek grinned. Yuri glanced at him quizzically.

Otabek, pointing over his shoulder in the direction the other kid had gone, stated "He is a Yuri also." He explained.

"I see." Yuri muttered looking down at the table top.

"I've known Viktor for a little while now." Otabek offered.

"My Yuri has known him a lot longer, but you might not get an objective answer about him outta him." He chuckled.

"Hung Ji said he was a player..." Yuri let his voice drift off.

"He is, or was. Lately, I've noticed..." Otabek leaned back. He breathed out a sigh

"When Viktor isn't "on" for his fans, he seems a bit... I don't know, lonely. It's like he is searching for something he still hasn't found. He hasn't been hooking up with people as much as he used to either." He offered.

"Really?" Yuri looked up feeling a bit hopeful.

"Look, you want to test him?" Otabek leaned over.

"Viktor doesn't date, ever. I don't think he has ever gone out on a date with anyone he is fucking." Yuri jerked at the blunt way Otabek talked.

"If I'm right. If Viktor is trying to change, and you want to be that change, then ask him out." Otabek leaned back.

"If he says yes, you have your answer. If he tries to turn it into a hook up instead, I mean this at the time you ask, not on the date itself, then you have your answer. If he says no..." Otabek glanced toward the bathroom. They both saw the blond Yuri walking toward them.

"If he says no, it might be because he is worried about not knowing what to do, or it might be he isn't changing as much as I hope he is." Otabek shrugged.

"Oi, little piggy, you want something to eat!" Blond Yuri asked as he came up to them.

"I'm not a ..." Yuri began.

"He is rude like that. I'm working on it." Otabek smiled fondly at the younger male. He reached out to entwine their fingers. The younger Yuri sat down beside him, a crimson slash across his cheeks.

"Would you like to eat?" Otabek asked turning his gaze toward Yuri.

"No, uh, thank you. I think I just want to go home. I don't live too far..." Yuri looked out the window realizing why this area looked familiar. It was located on the other side of the park from where they set up their truck every morning.

"Just don't go through the park this time of night." Otabek warned.

"Sure." Yuri nodded standing up. He tossed money down to pay for his coffee.

Walking out of the Café, he pulled out his phone. It had been over an hour since he ran out of the Yaoi Café. He texted Phichit that he was fine. He added he was on his way home now. Phichit responded quickly.

"Where are you? We can pick you up?" Yuri read the text. He let out a soft sigh wondering just who the we was in his friends text.

Deciding it was better to just tell him, then be surprised to have Phichit waiting at his door, Yuri told him. It was less than a minute later when a car came careening around the corner. The tires squealed in protest to the tight turn. It righted itself as he swung up beside Yuri. The passenger back door burst open.