Home coming

"Where to now?" Otabek asked looking over to the blond next to him.

"What? Why do I need to come up with everything?" Yuiro cried.

"Yuri?" Viktor purred in the back.

He had one arm wrapped around the dog beside him. Twisting to the side, he gazed into the doe like brown eyes. They widened in shock behind the lens. Viktor leaned forward, kissing the tender lips.

"You saved me." He cooed.

As the two in the front argued, Viktor could only smile at the blushed heated face of the man before him. He rested his head against Makkachin's. The arguing from the front grew louder. Phichit cried out.

"Don't you lot have a safe house or something?" he demanded.

Yurio glanced back. "Uh, we have several..." He muttered.

"But we need to get clearance ahead of time in order to use one." Otabek huffed.

"Once he finds me gone, Yakov will close all of my accounts." Viktor tore his gaze from Yuri's to look out the window.

The dark night rolled past. City lights could be seen twinkling in the near distance. Viktor pondered if Yakov knew yet. Was someone already dispatched to locate them. A hand touched his. It was cold as the skin made tentative contact.

Viktor gasped in shock. He flipped his hand over to clutch at Yuri's. Rubbing the cold from his fingers he brought it to his lips. Breathing his life force over them, to get them warm, he was caught in those eyes once more. The arguing in the rest of the car was drowned out as long as he could see those eyes.

"Yurio forged your signature. We have all your money in the trunk." Yuri stated.

"What is a Yurio?" Viktor purred still warming Yuri's hands.

"Yuuko didn't want to keep calling us by the same name. She has known me longer and I'm older so I got to keep Yuri. She has begun to call him Yurio. It's sticking." Yuri smirked at that.

"Yeah and it sucks! You stupid fat piggy!" Yurio hollered from the front.

"Turn here, take the east bound road." Yuri called out to Otabek.

Without a moments hesitation, he whipped the wheel sideways. Viktor was flung into Yuri's chest as Phichit protected Makkchin from being jostled around to badly. The tires squealed on the road as the car leaned farther into the turn. It took a breathless minute before the car came back down to all four tires. Otabek eased off of the gas as they car straightened out. They were now heading in a very different direction.

"Where are we going?" He asked looking up at Yuri in the rearview mirror.

"I'm sure Yakov wouldn't know about my parents place." Yuri whispered.

"Even if he did, that entire town is like a freaking mob scene. They will protect your family." Phichit huffed.

Yuri recalled the first time he had brought his friends home. Everyone in the small town knew each other. It was what Yuri loved about coming home. Yeah they had the tourists, which he enjoyed listening to their stories, but for the peace he had of living his daily life here, it was nice. Phichit had found out how well all the people stuck by each other.

"Yeah, maybe. It was just, well I was thinking mom would really like to meet Viktor." Yuri blushed in the darkness.

"What about Yuuko?" Phichit asked.

"I'm sure she is handling herself well." They laughed together as they drove into the night.

Yuri occasionally told Otabek when to turn. Viktor laid his head on Yuri's shoulder. Their hands were clasped tightly together. Viktor was happy that Yuri's fingers had found the warmth from his own. It was late, his eyes began to drift closed. The hum of the tires soon had him falling asleep.