4

Alayah arrived at the boys' house exactly 10 minutes later in red joggers and a black crop top. She knocked on the door, feeling like she knows the boys enough for her to be comfortable with anyone opening the door. Kenny opened the door, letting Alayah in with a smile.

She walked into the house, making her way to the living room to see Sharky and Chunkz sat on the sofa play fighting. She just giggled to herself and went to the kitchen.

She saw AJ on his phone with earphones in, bobbing his head up and down. His back was leant up against the counter with his foot propped up.

He was wearing a white and brown jumper with brown cargo's. His hair was in space buns which in Alayah's opinion were very cute. He didn't see her so she walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and when he saw her he smiled and took his earphones out.

"Hi Alayah." AJ grinned.

"Hey AJ!" Alayah grinned back, "What are you listening to?" AJ lifted his phone so she could see that he was listening to 'Les' by Childish Gambino. "I love that song!"

AJ offered her an earphone to her and she accepted it. The two sat together on their phones while listening to music. Before she could object, AJ took a photo of the pairs earphones.

"AJ man, you were supposed to make the popcorn." Kenny said walking into the room. AJ groaned and took out his earphone and gave it to Alayah, along with his phone and then got on with making the popcorn.

The song changed over to 'Gym Class' by Lil Peep. Alayah smiled and started nodding her head to the tune of the song. She walked out the room to go to the living room and wait for the popcorn, not catching AJ smiling at her as she left the room.

The living room was empty so Alayah decided to take a selfie on AJ's phone. Everyone slowly made their way into the living and they started playing the movie. Alayah gave AJ his phone back, catching him smiling at the photo of her in his camera roll.

The group ended up running out of skittles, pissing off AJ. "I can't enjoy this movie without skittles!" he complained.

"I'll go get some more, theres a shop just down the road." Alayah said, standing up

The boys kept trying to tell AJ to go too with their eyes. He eventually got the point and said, "I'll come with you."

The whole trip getting skittles and the movie night, AJ kept chickening out of asking her. At one point AJ was so close to asking, but Niko called her to tell her to hurry up.

ajshabeel