5

Alayah had to get up at 3 in the morning to be at the airport by 4. She was wearing grey joggers and a spiderman t-shirt.

On the plane, she was sat next to the window and AJ. For the whole plane ride, the two were watching movies and listening to music. So far, recording the video had been okay. She just had to be in the intro, then there was a clip of her and AJ asleep on the plane.

The group arrived in Turkey and managed to get a limo for their journey to the hotel. The boys put on Beta Squad and were going insane when they came on screen.

The hotel was absolutely massive. As she was reacting to the size of the hotel, a camera got shoved in her face. She laughed and spoke the the camera, "It's massive!"

They walked in and she gasped at the lobby. There was glass elevators, taking people up and down floors. There was marble floors that Alayah imagined sliding along.

Niko, AJ and Kenny were speaking to the camera as Alayah continued looking around in amazement. "Layah, come on we're going to out rooms now." AJ said.

They made their way up to their room. Seeing the size of it, Alayah spoke to Niko, "Jesus christ Niko, how much was this?"

Niko just grinned at her and started exploring. Alayah split off from the group and started exploring on her own. She walked into 2 bedrooms so far, one of them having stuff in them. Alayah assumed that meant someone had claimed it.

She got a message from Niko, telling her to meet him in the living room. She took a minute to even find the room. As she walked in, she saw she was the last one there.

They were filming clips outside on what looked like a massive balcony. She walked outside, jaw practically on the floor at the view they had. The boys started pointing out the many different activities that there was to do.

The boys wanted to give the camera a room tour and asked if she wanted to be part of the bit. She said yes and put on a robe over her clothes and lead in a massive bed she found.

AJ came into the room, yelling about the size of the bed. He looked at Alayah and whispered to the camera, "The room comes with gyal too!" The two started laughing as the camera panned to Niko stood in the doorway glaring at AJ.

AJ went into the bathroom where he started filming with Kenny. The whole group made their way to the balcony to film the last shot of the video. Alayah, Niko and AJ were stood on the balcony and Kenny emerged from the door. They all started cheering as a drone flew away from them, creating a cinematic shot of the four on the top floor.

betasquad

Liked by Niko and 1,273,383 others

we hope sharky and chunkz are having a terrible time

tagged: ajshabeel, kingkennytv, alayah.lana, niko

alayah.lana: new vids bout to be fire
->user682:OMG ARE YOU IN IT??
—>alayah.lana: 🤫🤫

ohnosharky: we are having a wonderful time
->chunkz: dont lie you stank up the whole room

user27: kennys hand placement 💀

———

546 words