6

The group explored the hotel, eventually deciding to go to the water park. Niko was determined to teach Kenny how to swim while AJ and Alayah were splashing each other in the background. Kenny was trying to swim on his own so Alayah, AJ, Niko and some random man were cheering him on.

After that the group (minus Alayah as she didn't know how to play) played football. Later on, they ordered mocktails and were just chatting between each other. The camera was recording the groups conversation incase anything funny happened.

"Did you guys find 3 bedrooms? I couldn't find the third one." AJ asked the group. Alayah shook her head as Kenny and Niko muttered no's, "Niko, you did book 3 right?"

Niko took out his phone to check the booking, "I'm sure I did."

He found the booking and confirmed the groups fears, there was only 2 rooms, "Niko you absolute idiot, you schmuck!" Kenny laughed.

"I can sleep on the sofa." Alayah offered.

"No no no, Layah don't worry about it. I can sleep on the sofa." AJ said.

The group was silent for a few moments until Niko looked confused and said, "Hold on, why can he call you Layah? Everytime I do you tell me off!"

"It's cause I'm better than you Niko." AJ laughs and runs away as Niko started chasing him.

The group did more activities around the hotel, even getting kicked out of the cinema at one point. Later on in the night, Niko, Kenny and AJ did a general knowledge quiz but Alayah didn't participate.

Kenny and Niko were sleeping in the bigger room, leaving AJ and Alayah to figure out who's sleeping in the bed and who's sleeping on the sofa.

"Are Niko and Kenny fully asleep?" Alayah asked.

"I think so... do you want to go play pool?" AJ sighed, restless.

Alayah sat up abruptly and grinned, nodding her head. She dragged AJ up by his hand, shoving him out the room so she could change out of her pyjamas and into proper clothes. AJ did the same and walked out of the bathroom, realising they ended up in sort-of matching outfits. Alayah was wearing a white shirt with a red zip up hoodie and black leggings. AJ was wearing a red shirt with a black zip up hoodie and black joggers.

The two made their way down to the game room and played a game of pool, laughing and joking with each other the whole time. They went to the small shopping mall and Alayah took a photo of the two in a mirror in one of the shops. They bought matching outfits to annoy Niko with, or... thats what Alayah told herself.

She will tell herself she just doing these 'couple things' with AJ to just piss off Niko but secretly, she enjoyed it. She had these small moments where AJ would just be talking, laughing or doing nothing at all and she would just look at him. Just his face made her smile.

Alayah and AJ went into some toilets to change into their matching outfits. When they saw each others outfits, they smiled. The elevator ride back up to the rooms, AJ and Alayah were looking for a pose to do for their photo. They came across (in Alayah's opinion) an amazing idea.

When they came across the photo Alayah looked at AJ with a grin, "Absolutely not." He said.

He ended up doing it.

alayah.lana

lana

◦•

Liked by ajshabeel and 26,283 others

i would like everyone to know i am taller than aj

tagged: ajshabeel

ajshabeel: i am taller than you
->alayah.lana: there is no need to lie aj
—>ajshabeel: im not lying!
—->alayah.lana: well i think its cute when a boys shorter 🤷‍♀️
——>ajshabeel: i am shorter than you

user26:aj and alayah are everything rn 😭

user37: i wonder how niko feels about this one

———

651 words