7

Its was 2:34 AM when the two made it back to their hotel room. AJ tripped over one of Alayah's bags, causing the two to burst into giggles. They got into their pyjamas and Alayah wiped off her makeup.

AJ started walking over to the sofa when Alayah got a burst of confidence, "Come here."

"...What?" AJ said in confusion, looking back at her.

"It's late and I know your back will kill tomorrow if you sleep on that sofa, so just sleep in the bed with me." Alayah explained. AJ still looked hesitant while making his way over to the bed.

"Are you sure Layah?" Alayah hated when people called her that name. She went through a lot of identity problems when she was in secondary school but her name was the one thing she felt like was hers.

But hearing AJ calling her Layah made her feel giddy. It felt like it was just for them. That nickname was only for AJ to say, nobody else.

"I'm sure." AJ got under the warm covers with Alayah. She heard AJ's breathing even out, indicating he was asleep. She soon also fell asleep.

The next morning, Kenny woke up alone in his bed, so he decided to go annoy AJ. On his way to the bedroom, he noticed that the sofa is empty and got a bit concerned.

He walked over to AJ's room, "AJ do you know where Alayah and Niko are..." Kenny trailed off when he saw AJ with his arm around Alayah while they were both still asleep. Kenny grinned as he snapped a photo of the two, the camera shutter waking them up. Before they could see what he did, Kenny rushed out of the room.

Alayah realised what position they were in before Aj had fully woken up. She decided to enjoy the moment as it was happening. She was looking at AJ sleeping when he said, "Why are you staring at me?" he squinted his eyes and grinned at her.

"You look cute sleeping." Alayah smiled while AJ looked offended.

"I am not cute," AJ said defensively, "I am handsome and attractive."

"Sure whatever you say AJ." Alayah said, slapping his chest twice.

niko

Liked by kingkennytv and 368,273 others

these fools are still in bed while im eating breakfast

tagged: alayah.lana, kingkennytv, ajshabeel

kingkennytv: you left me all alone 😔
->niko: come to the restaurant
—>kingkennytv: me alayah and aj are on our way

alayah.lana: i can't believe you left me with these schmucks
->niko: L

user274: niko always posts the best photos lmao 💀
->user2: fr ‼️

The group ate a very filling breakfast getting ready for their flight back to England. They barley made their flight (beacuse the boys wanted to get Chunkz and Sharky a gift each), but managed made it and flew back.

They arrived late at night and Alayah didn't want to pay for an uber home, so she ended up staying at the boys house. AJ offered his room up for her to sleep in and Alayah agreed. They slept in the same bed once, so how could one more time hurt?

———

523 words