10

The carnival was amazing. Alayah loved everything about it; the flashing lights, the rides, the colours, the atmosphere.

AJ and Alayah were trying to throw rings onto the necks of bottles to win a massive blue bunny. AJ had tried many times but still couldn't do it. Eventually, he managed to win the bunny. AJ gave it too Alayah, muttering something under his breath about him being a gentleman making Alayah giggle.

The pair decided to put the bunny in Alayah's car so they didn't have to carry it around. Alayah excitedly pointed at the sky chairs ride, asking AJ if they could ride. AJ was looking at her excited face with a small smile. She was beautiful, her face glowing in the lights of the carnival.

She looked at him smiling at her and smiled back. She broke eye contact and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the ride.

The two enjoyed their time, going on different rides and laughing with each other. They eventually decided to use the photo booth they found there. Alayah made a kissy face for one of the photos, so AJ did the same and smushed his cheek up against hers.

While in the photo booth, Alayah started picking a piece of fluff off AJ's shirt. AJ looked down to see what she was doing, but as he looked down her finger made its way up to his chin, making him look up at her. She had successfully rizzed up AJ.

Alayah started laughing at the fact AJ fell for that. AJ was giggling too, but Alayah kept laughing as AJ stopped. He just admired her for a moment. Alayah was in her own world, eyes closed still slightly giggling. She licked her lips, making AJ's eyes flick down to them.

He wanted to kiss her so bad. She looked gorgeous laughing and it made AJ want to make her laugh everyday. He wanted to be the source of her happiness.

Fuck it.

AJ attached his lips to Alayah's making her laughter stop. Alayah was in shock, causing her to not kiss back. She had been dreaming of this happening for weeks and it was finally happening.

AJ got worried that Alayah wasn't kissing back. He pulled away and looked at her shocked expression, making him regret his decision, "Alayah I'm so sorry. I should have asked-" AJ got cut off by Alayah's lips reattaching to his, her hand snaking behind his neck and into his curls.

The two eventually left the carnival and drove back to the beta squad house.

ajshabeel

◦•

◦•

Liked by chunkz and 375,254 others

carnivaaaaalllllll

tagged: alayah.lana

alayah.lana: he licked me in the second photo 😔
->ajshabeel: 😈
—>niko: aj you weird weird guy

user279: they literally have to date atp
->user3: FRRR

alayah.lana

lana

◦•

◦•

Liked by niko and 64,257 others

aj won me the bunny but he wont let go of it 😭😭

tagged: ajshabeel

ajshabeel: the caption in a LIE
->alayah.lana: you're practically holding it hostage

user472: this girl is so weird
->user29: die

user24: why is no one talking about the fact they are PRACTICALLY KISSING IN THE SECOND PHOTO????
->user69: IKR I WAS SHOCKED OMG

———

525 words