Chapter 1 Sachedda

SACHEDAA
Hii!! Vivan !!! " Good morning to you too sunshine !!!" says in mischievous manner . Vivan has always been a mood setter always smiling and ofc a v.ery g.ood friend of mine in this place. Yes I'm officially Dr. Sacheda signing myself as a resident of MD medicine in the most famous hospital of Mumbai!!! Though never thought that could reach here but here I' m leaving my dream in the city of dreams!!! Mumbai as a whole is good experience but leaving a fast life admist the people wants me to just slow down and breathe which is very difficult right now as I just finished my 48 hrs duty and barely able to keep my eyes open . Medical profession is quite exhausting at times as actually all the times , so just willing to go home and sleep on my bed .

" GOOD MORNING DR. SACHEDA" said our helper aunty while cleaning the floor and I responded with smile on my face. While on the way to home I bought some sandwiches near by my apartment . The distance between my hospital and apartment was nearly 1hr by locals so tired and exhausted I went home. Home yes my temporary comfort place where I could come and confide just like daughter . The society where i lived was small yet was an exact replica of Mumbai; ppl juggling around ignoring and bustling around their phones in the morning , some of them waiting for their cabs , some waiting for their partners and me!!! Lol i have never waited for anyone in my life !! Taking a deep breathe i opened the door !!!
" Oh my god !! " I practically closed my eyes seeing the scene in front of me ;the house was practically a mess and two gems of our house were snoring happily on the couch !!! **~~Deepp~~** and **_~~_kaira_~~_** two other roomies of mine . Deep was a gay and was happy with the relationships he had been he went to foreign destination for work as he worked as a professional photographer and pleasure so we spent little less time since I moved in. And kaira she is one of the sweetest girl I have ever met she too was in a relationship with his boyfriend since her college days one of the brightest and the richest roomie of ours . She belonged to a very rich family who owned one of the best model company in the country !!!! She was going to be the the owner of company but she wished to earn it which was very seen In the things she did. His boyfriend was a software engineer and owned a big firm in London so both had always planned to go there.

From my voice both of them got scared and practically jumped on their feet with the blankets in the shooting position .... .
Coming into senses they looked around and took a view of the surrounding realizing my anger they stood their with their puppy faces.
Oh god why can't I resist that face!!!
Raising my hand in the air I decided to surrender and went to my room to sleep 😴 💤 !!! The sandwiches were delicious but I had no energy even to chew a bite so I kept them the fridge .

6:30p.m

The door bell pushed me out of my bed and I had to receive the door. As I opened I the delivery guy gave me parcel. I checked the name but it was delivered on my name . I received it and closed the door then then I got a conference call by deep and kaira which surprised me because it was rare when we had such conference call which mostly wasn't good . I picked up the call ignoring my thoughts ..." hey there sleeping beauty" they said in choras . By seeing their expression my nerves came down and i answered . " I have received a parcel by my name bother to explain ??"
" yes we had sent it for u !! Actually in the afternoon when we were up ; we got really hungry and ate the sandwiches that you brought so we ate it and this is for the compensation!!! " my face fell down
They immediately noticed " what happened darlzzzz.? " said deep " I was disappointed but nothing came out of my mouth and I decided to let go and replied thanks . Before they to bicker me with questions I decided to change the topic" care to explain the condition of house"
We had a house party and thus the mess ! " but it was going to happen on weekend wasn't it?" "Yes my dear but we both had other plans so we preponed the party and forgot to inform you and by that I remember to tell you that we both are going to go on vacations from Friday for one month . You will be by yourself for one month , deep is also going for his work with his boyfriend to mexico so neither of us will be at home I hope you are okay with it?" I wanted to yell at them they obviously had planned things before this week but excluded me ... keeping up as usual I simply had one reply" enjoy both of you!!! Happy and safe vacations !! " with no more energy left to speak I decided to end the call. " I'm getting an important call from the hospital I call you guys later!!! " with that I ended the call even before them answering .
This was my life...!!!! Until he came into my life again the worst part of was I wasn't ready for him now!!!