Chapter 32 The journey ( part 2)

Sachedda

It almost 2 hours we were still driving . I was feeling hungry because I did not have my breakfast. Then he spoke startling me " what do you want to have ?? " I had a face of confusion and fear !! . " Sorry but - " " breakfast. I know you didn't have it what do want to have . " " "Anything is good " My stomach made noise. I was embarrassed and when I looked at him his attention was totally on the road and seemed frustrated...." I'm sorr-"

Can't you just stop using that word again and again .I told you I'm no outsider .... these kind of formalities are not required and why dont you have any opinion on what food would you like. This attitude of yours confuses and irritates me . Girls nowadays have a particular opinion about everything and why the hell are you like this Sach . Hhhh. It just makes you portray as a dependent and a weak woman and I absolutely hate it because I don't want anyone or yourself to think that . " he paused . That was quite a speech. The car halted . I was stunned just by looking at him." Look I know this is new to you to deal with me . But it is new for me also ,but we have to try and efforts are to be there. I get it you never wanted to marry me but this is how it is going to be . It is not like this is your first time , you might have date-" My eyes widened . He saw it andrealised that he had crossed a line . Exhaling all his anger in a breath . I'm waiting outside...."

My eyes watered . The vision of him blurred ... I could I tell him that my opinion was never mattered to anyone No one ever even bothered to ask or to find my view and relationship ...... my inner self laughed in sarcasm because yesss I wanted to shout that yesss this is my first ever date.... !!!!

Leaving the car we stood in a roadside dhaba . When I saw him his back was facing me . My Mr. Handsome was I guess giving our order and then I saw a couple of college girls who were there on trip with some guys were just oogling at him. My anger and a pang of jealousy swept in my whole body . I wanted to go there kiss him soo hardly that by seeing his swollen lips everyone knows he is mine .... I wanted to keep arm in his arm hold his hand so that everyone realises that he is taken and backs offf .....But could not .. it's not my right . He hasn't given me or he might not even like me or worst then that what if he leaves me which by the way you deserve that is why everyone left !!!!! " are you OK??" "Yah I gently smiled and said ". Not sounding convincingly still he sat across me ....

When those girls came to him with the whole group " excuse me Mr. Raghav . We just could not believe it was you!!!! The boys said " he stood up to see them . I kind of felt proud " " Can we have a picture of yours please please please . All our colleagues will be jealous please " said the girls "okay " he said . And looked at me as if he wanted a confirmation from me !!! " Excuse me can you please click our photo . " making me averting my glance from my man what has happened to you firstly Mr handsome then this ohh someone's changing..... my inner voice mocked me ....

nodding at him I took the phone from the girls hand . The girls legitimately ignored me and gave me face a of backoff you bloody gold digger .... I don't really cared about people beacause they are always a group of people I'm surrounded by who just have no work except for passing judgements. I decided to ignore I was anyways not interested to click a photo I was just taking and just then " you come here with me I will call someone else to click the photos ." This was his voice " but we want exclusively your photo with us ." " Arey it's ok if mam wants to join " said one of the guy looking at me and giving me uncomfortable vibes ...." No photo if she does not come in with me " he said with a straight dismissal voice as if there is no chance of bargaining .
Shutting all of them .

I went and stood tried to stand in the corner for the photo as I petttied the poor children by his dismissal voice . " come here jaan . You are expected to stand beside me ." He said smiling . What is he doing and jaan where did this come from???? I was now red like a tomato and everyone was gawking at the scene but no one dared to speak . I did as per my man said . I stood beside him maintaining so distance ..... a hand pulled me from my waist towards him..... and it was no other than him .... My Mr handsome hunk future husband ....." relax jaan no one will take me away from you ... now just smile ... and btw i love your shade of blushing ... pure tomato . A tomato which can be kept looking whole day !!!!he said smirking making fun of my face !!! But I blushed and smiles this time ....I guy I swear !!!! Just lovee----- no I stopped my voice to even utter it because it won't happen ..... never ever .